CSI: Miami a ratings champ
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 26 2002 12:00 AM ET
CSI: Miami, the latest from out executive producer Ann Donahue (featured in The Advocate's Fall TV Preview, on sale now), proved itself to be one of the new fall season's audience magnets, drawing in an audience of 23.1 million viewers in its Monday debut, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Paired with the season premiere of Everybody Loves Raymond, CSI: Miami helped bring CBS its best Monday season-premiere numbers since 1996.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 18 min 13 sec ago
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 20 min 45 sec ago
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 1 hour 5 min ago
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 1 hour 12 min ago
- Travel Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples 2 hours 15 min ago
- Women SheWired Shot of the Day: Chloe Sevigny Absolut-ly Sizzles for Elyxr 2 hours 32 min ago
- Crime Arrest Made in Latest Antigay Attack in NYC 2 hours 42 min ago