CSI: Miami a ratings champ
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 26 2002 12:00 AM ET
CSI: Miami, the latest from out executive producer Ann Donahue (featured in The Advocate's Fall TV Preview, on sale now), proved itself to be one of the new fall season's audience magnets, drawing in an audience of 23.1 million viewers in its Monday debut, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Paired with the season premiere of Everybody Loves Raymond, CSI: Miami helped bring CBS its best Monday season-premiere numbers since 1996.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer