CSI: Miami a ratings champ
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 26 2002 12:00 AM ET
CSI: Miami, the latest from out executive producer Ann Donahue (featured in The Advocate's Fall TV Preview, on sale now), proved itself to be one of the new fall season's audience magnets, drawing in an audience of 23.1 million viewers in its Monday debut, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Paired with the season premiere of Everybody Loves Raymond, CSI: Miami helped bring CBS its best Monday season-premiere numbers since 1996.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Texas Pastor Now Says He Didn't Mean He'd Really Set Himself Aflame
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'