CSI: Miami a ratings champ
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 25 2002 11:00 PM ET
CSI: Miami, the latest from out executive producer Ann Donahue (featured in The Advocate's Fall TV Preview, on sale now), proved itself to be one of the new fall season's audience magnets, drawing in an audience of 23.1 million viewers in its Monday debut, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Paired with the season premiere of Everybody Loves Raymond, CSI: Miami helped bring CBS its best Monday season-premiere numbers since 1996.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'