CSI: Miami a ratings champ
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 26 2002 12:00 AM ET
CSI: Miami, the latest from out executive producer Ann Donahue (featured in The Advocate's Fall TV Preview, on sale now), proved itself to be one of the new fall season's audience magnets, drawing in an audience of 23.1 million viewers in its Monday debut, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Paired with the season premiere of Everybody Loves Raymond, CSI: Miami helped bring CBS its best Monday season-premiere numbers since 1996.
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People