CBS may replace Bram and Alice with new Nathan Lane sitcom
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 01 2002 1:00 AM ET
CNN reports that CBS has canceled the sitcom Bram and Alice after just four episodes. The show was cocreated by gay comic book novelist (Blue Heaven) and TV producer (Frasier) Joe Keenan. The time slot will be filled with sitcom reruns and NFL overruns during the November sweeps. Should the network wish to continue its strategy of following 60 Minutes with comedies on Sunday nights, the Nathan Lane mid-season series Charlie Lawrence, about an openly gay actor who goes into politics, could take Bram's old time slot.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?