CBS may replace Bram and Alice with new Nathan Lane sitcom
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 01 2002 1:00 AM ET
CNN reports that CBS has canceled the sitcom Bram and Alice after just four episodes. The show was cocreated by gay comic book novelist (Blue Heaven) and TV producer (Frasier) Joe Keenan. The time slot will be filled with sitcom reruns and NFL overruns during the November sweeps. Should the network wish to continue its strategy of following 60 Minutes with comedies on Sunday nights, the Nathan Lane mid-season series Charlie Lawrence, about an openly gay actor who goes into politics, could take Bram's old time slot.
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series