Chéreau's Son Frère to compete in Berlinale
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 14 2003 1:00 AM ET
Out director Patrice Chéreau, who won a Golden Bear at the 2001 Berlin International Film Festival, will return to the Berlinale this year with Son Frère, reports indieWIRE.com. The complete list of films in competition will be announced later this month, but other films in the running for 2003 include Claude Chabrol's La Fleur du Mal and Zhang Yimou's Hero.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- New Book: Biden Pushed Obama on Marriage Equality