Chéreau's Son Frère to compete in Berlinale
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 14 2003 1:00 AM ET
Out director Patrice Chéreau, who won a Golden Bear at the 2001 Berlin International Film Festival, will return to the Berlinale this year with Son Frère, reports indieWIRE.com. The complete list of films in competition will be announced later this month, but other films in the running for 2003 include Claude Chabrol's La Fleur du Mal and Zhang Yimou's Hero.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument