Chéreau's Son Frère to compete in Berlinale
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 14 2003 1:00 AM ET
Out director Patrice Chéreau, who won a Golden Bear at the 2001 Berlin International Film Festival, will return to the Berlinale this year with Son Frère, reports indieWIRE.com. The complete list of films in competition will be announced later this month, but other films in the running for 2003 include Claude Chabrol's La Fleur du Mal and Zhang Yimou's Hero.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend