Five million viewers sign Six Feet Under guest book
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 06 2003 1:00 AM ET
Sunday's third-season premiere of Six Feet Under drew some 5.1 million viewers, on par with the second season's final episode, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The debut was considered strong although still a step down from the premiere of season 2, which drew 6.2 million viewers.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- MSNBC Shake-Up Means Big Role for Thomas Roberts