Five million viewers sign Six Feet Under guest book
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 06 2003 1:00 AM ET
Sunday's third-season premiere of Six Feet Under drew some 5.1 million viewers, on par with the second season's final episode, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The debut was considered strong although still a step down from the premiere of season 2, which drew 6.2 million viewers.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong