Five million viewers sign Six Feet Under guest book
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 06 2003 1:00 AM ET
Sunday's third-season premiere of Six Feet Under drew some 5.1 million viewers, on par with the second season's final episode, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The debut was considered strong although still a step down from the premiere of season 2, which drew 6.2 million viewers.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: From Closeted Catholic to Gay Hero
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview