Five million viewers sign Six Feet Under guest book
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 06 2003 1:00 AM ET
Sunday's third-season premiere of Six Feet Under drew some 5.1 million viewers, on par with the second season's final episode, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The debut was considered strong although still a step down from the premiere of season 2, which drew 6.2 million viewers.
- Op-ed: The Fine Line Between Gay Pride and Alcoholism
- WATCH: Fox News Discovers Viewers Not as Transphobic as Hosts
- Hot Sheet: Steaming Hot Outfest
- Op-ed: Christian Schools Like Gordon College Don't Need a License to Discriminate
- Department of Education Offers Antitrans University a 'Religious Exemption'
- Laverne Cox: The Making of an Icon