Bisexual male finalist on German Pop Idol ranked in "sexiest women" list
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 27 2003 1:00 AM ET
Ananova.com reports that a finalist on Germany's Pop Idol is being ranked by Internet voters as one of the world's sexiest women. Only problem is, this finalist is male. Daniel Kueblboeck, 17, made it to the show's top three and revealed his bisexuality on the show. The slender singer, who has shoulder-length black hair, chose to sing a song by a female singer and performed another song while wearing a skirt. Fans of Kueblboeck have been voting for him in an Internet survey conducted by the German version of FHM magazine to find the world's sexiest women. Since being entered into the survey on March 20, he has already received more votes than Anastacia or Danii Minogue and is currently at number 84. The voting will continue through May 31, and winners will be announced June 12.
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Meet the Trans Man and Pansexual Woman Married by Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis
- Why Are We Gay?
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself