Bisexual male finalist on German Pop Idol ranked in "sexiest women" list
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 27 2003 1:00 AM ET
Ananova.com reports that a finalist on Germany's Pop Idol is being ranked by Internet voters as one of the world's sexiest women. Only problem is, this finalist is male. Daniel Kueblboeck, 17, made it to the show's top three and revealed his bisexuality on the show. The slender singer, who has shoulder-length black hair, chose to sing a song by a female singer and performed another song while wearing a skirt. Fans of Kueblboeck have been voting for him in an Internet survey conducted by the German version of FHM magazine to find the world's sexiest women. Since being entered into the survey on March 20, he has already received more votes than Anastacia or Danii Minogue and is currently at number 84. The voting will continue through May 31, and winners will be announced June 12.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?