Bisexual male finalist on German Pop Idol ranked in "sexiest women" list
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 27 2003 1:00 AM ET
Ananova.com reports that a finalist on Germany's Pop Idol is being ranked by Internet voters as one of the world's sexiest women. Only problem is, this finalist is male. Daniel Kueblboeck, 17, made it to the show's top three and revealed his bisexuality on the show. The slender singer, who has shoulder-length black hair, chose to sing a song by a female singer and performed another song while wearing a skirt. Fans of Kueblboeck have been voting for him in an Internet survey conducted by the German version of FHM magazine to find the world's sexiest women. Since being entered into the survey on March 20, he has already received more votes than Anastacia or Danii Minogue and is currently at number 84. The voting will continue through May 31, and winners will be announced June 12.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Surprising No One, Texas State Senate Reaffirms Opposition to Marriage Equality
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us