Pink TV launches in France
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 10 2003 12:00 AM ET
Pink TV, the first cable channel devoted to France's gay and lesbian population, was launched Wednesday, according to Agence France-Presse. The deal was finalized after the country's broadcast watchdog, the Higher Audiovisual Council, OK'd the broadcast of pornography between midnight and 5 a.m. Pink TV says it will offer viewers the choice of taking subscriptions with or without the pornographic content.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- WATCH: Brothers Shows the Delight and Difficulty of Dating While Trans