Pink TV launches in France
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 10 2003 12:00 AM ET
Pink TV, the first cable channel devoted to France's gay and lesbian population, was launched Wednesday, according to Agence France-Presse. The deal was finalized after the country's broadcast watchdog, the Higher Audiovisual Council, OK'd the broadcast of pornography between midnight and 5 a.m. Pink TV says it will offer viewers the choice of taking subscriptions with or without the pornographic content.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks