Pink TV launches in France
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 10 2003 12:00 AM ET
Pink TV, the first cable channel devoted to France's gay and lesbian population, was launched Wednesday, according to Agence France-Presse. The deal was finalized after the country's broadcast watchdog, the Higher Audiovisual Council, OK'd the broadcast of pornography between midnight and 5 a.m. Pink TV says it will offer viewers the choice of taking subscriptions with or without the pornographic content.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians