Pink TV launches in France
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 10 2003 12:00 AM ET
Pink TV, the first cable channel devoted to France's gay and lesbian population, was launched Wednesday, according to Agence France-Presse. The deal was finalized after the country's broadcast watchdog, the Higher Audiovisual Council, OK'd the broadcast of pornography between midnight and 5 a.m. Pink TV says it will offer viewers the choice of taking subscriptions with or without the pornographic content.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: Suspiciously Gay Ads
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant