Pink TV launches in France
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 10 2003 12:00 AM ET
Pink TV, the first cable channel devoted to France's gay and lesbian population, was launched Wednesday, according to Agence France-Presse. The deal was finalized after the country's broadcast watchdog, the Higher Audiovisual Council, OK'd the broadcast of pornography between midnight and 5 a.m. Pink TV says it will offer viewers the choice of taking subscriptions with or without the pornographic content.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men