Etheridge and Michaels announce engagement
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 16 2003 12:00 AM ET
Publicists for Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels issued a statement Tuesday announcing that the couple are engaged and planning to wed at the end of 2003. Etheridge and Michaels have been dating for more than a year. This will be the first wedding for two-time Grammy winner Etheridge, 41, and for former Popular star Michaels, 28. Etheridge is coparenting two children from her previous relationship with filmmaker Julie Cypher.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends