Etheridge and Michaels announce engagement
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 16 2003 12:00 AM ET
Publicists for Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels issued a statement Tuesday announcing that the couple are engaged and planning to wed at the end of 2003. Etheridge and Michaels have been dating for more than a year. This will be the first wedding for two-time Grammy winner Etheridge, 41, and for former Popular star Michaels, 28. Etheridge is coparenting two children from her previous relationship with filmmaker Julie Cypher.
- Why Are We Gay?
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- WATCH: Protesters Tell Antigay Kentucky Clerk 'Do Your Job!' in Showdown With Her Supporters
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward