Take Me Out receives four Outer Critics Circle nominations
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 22 2003 12:00 AM ET
Richard Greenberg's acclaimed play Take Me Out, about a professional baseball player who comes out of the closet, has received four nominations for the 53rd annual Outer Critics Circle Awards. The show is up in the categories of Outstanding Broadway Play, Outstanding Direction of a Play (out director Joe Mantello), Outstanding Actor in a Play (Daniel Sunjata), and Outstanding Featured Actor in a Play (Denis O'Hare). The winners will be announced May 5 and presented on May 29.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation