Take Me Out receives four Outer Critics Circle nominations
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 22 2003 12:00 AM ET
Richard Greenberg's acclaimed play Take Me Out, about a professional baseball player who comes out of the closet, has received four nominations for the 53rd annual Outer Critics Circle Awards. The show is up in the categories of Outstanding Broadway Play, Outstanding Direction of a Play (out director Joe Mantello), Outstanding Actor in a Play (Daniel Sunjata), and Outstanding Featured Actor in a Play (Denis O'Hare). The winners will be announced May 5 and presented on May 29.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument