Zadan and Meron to produce Priscilla Presley's autobiographical Broadway musical
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 23 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety columnist Army Archerd reports that acclaimed out producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron (Chicago, Me and My Shadows: Life With Judy Garland) will team with Priscilla Presley to produce a Broadway musical based on Presley's childhood. Tentatively titled Young Love, the show will tell her story of growing up as an Army brat in Germany and being courted (via mailed 45-rpm records of his songs) by Elvis Presley.
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy