Zadan and Meron to produce Priscilla Presley's autobiographical Broadway musical
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 23 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety columnist Army Archerd reports that acclaimed out producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron (Chicago, Me and My Shadows: Life With Judy Garland) will team with Priscilla Presley to produce a Broadway musical based on Presley's childhood. Tentatively titled Young Love, the show will tell her story of growing up as an Army brat in Germany and being courted (via mailed 45-rpm records of his songs) by Elvis Presley.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes