Zadan and Meron to produce Priscilla Presley's autobiographical Broadway musical
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 23 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety columnist Army Archerd reports that acclaimed out producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron (Chicago, Me and My Shadows: Life With Judy Garland) will team with Priscilla Presley to produce a Broadway musical based on Presley's childhood. Tentatively titled Young Love, the show will tell her story of growing up as an Army brat in Germany and being courted (via mailed 45-rpm records of his songs) by Elvis Presley.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times