Chicago returns to theaters with "Class" number reinstated
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 12 2003 11:00 PM ET
TV Guide Online reports that the Oscar-winning musical Chicago--the product of more gay men than you can shake a stick at--will return to theaters in July with the deleted "Class" number restored. Audiences will get a first look at the Queen Latifah-Catherine Zeta-Jones duet before the movie comes out on DVD in August.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6