Chicago returns to theaters with "Class" number reinstated
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 13 2003 12:00 AM ET
TV Guide Online reports that the Oscar-winning musical Chicago--the product of more gay men than you can shake a stick at--will return to theaters in July with the deleted "Class" number restored. Audiences will get a first look at the Queen Latifah-Catherine Zeta-Jones duet before the movie comes out on DVD in August.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- WATCH: Trans-Reality Blooms in Eden's Garden for Men of Color