Two new gigs for Hilary Rosen
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2003 11:00 PM ET
Hilary Rosen is stepping down as head of the Recording Industry Association of America, but Variety reports the out lesbian will be taking on two new roles: RIAA consultant and CNBC pundit. In addition to her new role as consultant to the industry trade organization, Rosen will, starting August 1, appear once a week on the CNBC shows Squawk Box, Open Exchange With Tyler Mathisen, and Captial Report With Alan Murray and Gloria Borger, discussing issues relating to the media and entertainment businesses. "It's a great opportunity and a good excuse to stay up on the issues," Rosen told Variety. "But I'm not sanguine that my entire career future will be in front of a camera."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Hagel's Exit Leaves Unfinished Business For LGBT Military Members, Advocates