Two new gigs for Hilary Rosen
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2003 11:00 PM ET
Hilary Rosen is stepping down as head of the Recording Industry Association of America, but Variety reports the out lesbian will be taking on two new roles: RIAA consultant and CNBC pundit. In addition to her new role as consultant to the industry trade organization, Rosen will, starting August 1, appear once a week on the CNBC shows Squawk Box, Open Exchange With Tyler Mathisen, and Captial Report With Alan Murray and Gloria Borger, discussing issues relating to the media and entertainment businesses. "It's a great opportunity and a good excuse to stay up on the issues," Rosen told Variety. "But I'm not sanguine that my entire career future will be in front of a camera."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6