Two new gigs for Hilary Rosen
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2003 12:00 AM ET
Hilary Rosen is stepping down as head of the Recording Industry Association of America, but Variety reports the out lesbian will be taking on two new roles: RIAA consultant and CNBC pundit. In addition to her new role as consultant to the industry trade organization, Rosen will, starting August 1, appear once a week on the CNBC shows Squawk Box, Open Exchange With Tyler Mathisen, and Captial Report With Alan Murray and Gloria Borger, discussing issues relating to the media and entertainment businesses. "It's a great opportunity and a good excuse to stay up on the issues," Rosen told Variety. "But I'm not sanguine that my entire career future will be in front of a camera."
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'