NBC remains hooked on Queer Eye
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 05 2003 12:00 AM ET
The ratings success of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy on the Bravo cable network has not gone unnoticed by the channel's owner, NBC. Following a successful prime-time network appearance of Queer Eye in July, NBC plans to air another half-hour version of an episode on Thursday, August 14, according to TV Guide Online. NBC will give the makeover show another boost by having its "Fab Five" panel of gay experts do their voodoo on Tonight Show host Jay Leno, his band, and the talk show's set. Queer Eye's visit to Leno's show will air on August 14-15.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride