New dating show on Fox to feature gay twist
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 21 2003 12:00 AM ET
The Fox network is preparing a new reality dating show with a twist reminiscent of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, reports Variety. While Boy features a gay man looking for love and not knowing right away that some of the potential mates are straight, the new Fox show (set on a dude ranch) will feature a single woman choosing from a pool of single men, some of whom are gay. If the woman--who is aware that some in the dating pool are gay--chooses a straight guy, she wins the cash prize; if a gay man fools her, he wins it. The show, tentatively titled Who Will She Choose? has been in production for several months. No airdate has yet been scheduled.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- WATCH: Ben Carson Gets the Constitution Wrong Again
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'