New dating show on Fox to feature gay twist
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 20 2003 11:00 PM ET
The Fox network is preparing a new reality dating show with a twist reminiscent of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, reports Variety. While Boy features a gay man looking for love and not knowing right away that some of the potential mates are straight, the new Fox show (set on a dude ranch) will feature a single woman choosing from a pool of single men, some of whom are gay. If the woman--who is aware that some in the dating pool are gay--chooses a straight guy, she wins the cash prize; if a gay man fools her, he wins it. The show, tentatively titled Who Will She Choose? has been in production for several months. No airdate has yet been scheduled.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View