New dating show on Fox to feature gay twist
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 21 2003 12:00 AM ET
The Fox network is preparing a new reality dating show with a twist reminiscent of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, reports Variety. While Boy features a gay man looking for love and not knowing right away that some of the potential mates are straight, the new Fox show (set on a dude ranch) will feature a single woman choosing from a pool of single men, some of whom are gay. If the woman--who is aware that some in the dating pool are gay--chooses a straight guy, she wins the cash prize; if a gay man fools her, he wins it. The show, tentatively titled Who Will She Choose? has been in production for several months. No airdate has yet been scheduled.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- New Book: Biden Pushed Obama on Marriage Equality