It's All Relative wins time slot in debut outing
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 04 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the new sitcom It's All Relative, about the clash between two gay dads and a working-class Irish Catholic couple when their respective children fall in love, was a ratings winner for ABC in its series premiere Wednesday. The show scored a solid 10.8 million viewers, retaining 96% of the audience of its lead-in, the Damon Wayans hit My Wife and Kids, and actually gaining a larger audience among males. Relative also won in its 8:30-9 p.m. timeslot among the cherished 18-49 demographic.
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits
- Federal Judge Rules Florida's Same-Sex Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.