It's All Relative wins time slot in debut outing
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 03 2003 11:00 PM ET
Variety reports that the new sitcom It's All Relative, about the clash between two gay dads and a working-class Irish Catholic couple when their respective children fall in love, was a ratings winner for ABC in its series premiere Wednesday. The show scored a solid 10.8 million viewers, retaining 96% of the audience of its lead-in, the Damon Wayans hit My Wife and Kids, and actually gaining a larger audience among males. Relative also won in its 8:30-9 p.m. timeslot among the cherished 18-49 demographic.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment