It's All Relative wins time slot in debut outing
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 04 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the new sitcom It's All Relative, about the clash between two gay dads and a working-class Irish Catholic couple when their respective children fall in love, was a ratings winner for ABC in its series premiere Wednesday. The show scored a solid 10.8 million viewers, retaining 96% of the audience of its lead-in, the Damon Wayans hit My Wife and Kids, and actually gaining a larger audience among males. Relative also won in its 8:30-9 p.m. timeslot among the cherished 18-49 demographic.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'