It's All Relative wins time slot in debut outing
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 04 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the new sitcom It's All Relative, about the clash between two gay dads and a working-class Irish Catholic couple when their respective children fall in love, was a ratings winner for ABC in its series premiere Wednesday. The show scored a solid 10.8 million viewers, retaining 96% of the audience of its lead-in, the Damon Wayans hit My Wife and Kids, and actually gaining a larger audience among males. Relative also won in its 8:30-9 p.m. timeslot among the cherished 18-49 demographic.
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Mixed Messages: Supreme Court Denies Review of 'Ex-Gay' Therapy Ban, Trans Inmate's Surgery
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong