It's All Relative wins time slot in debut outing
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 04 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the new sitcom It's All Relative, about the clash between two gay dads and a working-class Irish Catholic couple when their respective children fall in love, was a ratings winner for ABC in its series premiere Wednesday. The show scored a solid 10.8 million viewers, retaining 96% of the audience of its lead-in, the Damon Wayans hit My Wife and Kids, and actually gaining a larger audience among males. Relative also won in its 8:30-9 p.m. timeslot among the cherished 18-49 demographic.
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room