Hilary Rosen joins Showtime roundtable airing along with Sunday Reagans broadcast
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 27 2003 1:00 AM ET
In a statement on Wednesday, Showtime Networks announced the lineup for what it's billing as a special roundtable forum titled Controversy: The Reagans. The discussion will air along with Sunday night's broadcast of The Reagans on the cable network. One participant will be Hilary Rosen, formerly the executive director of the Recording Industry Association of America and now a commentator on business and political issues for CNBC.
Originating live from Washington, D.C., the panel will be moderated by journalist Frank Sesno and will include veteran reporter and commentator Marvin Kalb, currently of Harvard University, and Martin Anderson, now a fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution and formerly chief domestic and economic policy adviser to President Reagan. Anderson is coauthor of several books based on from Reagan letters and writings. Also on the panel is Carl Sferrazza Anthony, a producer of The Reagans, former speechwriter for Nancy Reagan, contributing editor of George magazine, and author of First Ladies, volume I and II. Panelist Lou Cannon is a Reagan biographer and author of five Reagan books, including Governor Reagan: His Rise to Power and President Reagan: The Role of a Lifetime. Panelist Linda Chavez is president of the Center for Equal Opportunity and a syndicated writer, and she was director of the Office of Public Liaison in the Reagan White House.
The roundtable will be broadcast live on Showtime and SHO.com on December 1 at 9 p.m. Eastern time and will be tape-delayed on Showtime on the West Coast.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- South Carolina Soccer Team Signs Gay Player Anton Hysén
- Why Television Is Outpacing Film in Diversity
- A Letter to My Partners
- Op-ed: Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBT People
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag 13 min 2 sec ago
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem 19 min 51 sec ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist 22 min 52 sec ago
- Women Laurel Holloman Joins L Word Costars Leisha Hailey and Kate Moennig at Dinah! 1 hour 45 min ago
- Politics Lesbian Couple Sues Neighbors for Bias 1 hour 58 min ago
- Sports South Carolina Soccer Team Signs Gay Player Anton Hysén 2 hours 11 min ago
- Uganda WATCH: Meet the American Evangelical Behind Uganda's Antigay Law 2 hours 13 min ago