David Geffen's philanthropy continues
December 24 2003 1:00 AM ET
David Geffen has donated $1 million to a pair of Georgia colleges. The out DreamWorks cofounder's gift, which will be divided equally between Morehouse and Spelman colleges, will support scholarships and arts programs on both campuses. In 2002 Geffen donated $200 million to the medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?