David Geffen's philanthropy continues
December 24 2003 1:00 AM ET
David Geffen has donated $1 million to a pair of Georgia colleges. The out DreamWorks cofounder's gift, which will be divided equally between Morehouse and Spelman colleges, will support scholarships and arts programs on both campuses. In 2002 Geffen donated $200 million to the medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy