David Geffen's philanthropy continues
December 24 2003 12:00 AM ET
David Geffen has donated $1 million to a pair of Georgia colleges. The out DreamWorks cofounder's gift, which will be divided equally between Morehouse and Spelman colleges, will support scholarships and arts programs on both campuses. In 2002 Geffen donated $200 million to the medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'