David Geffen's philanthropy continues
December 24 2003 1:00 AM ET
David Geffen has donated $1 million to a pair of Georgia colleges. The out DreamWorks cofounder's gift, which will be divided equally between Morehouse and Spelman colleges, will support scholarships and arts programs on both campuses. In 2002 Geffen donated $200 million to the medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting