January In the Life examines local skirmishes over gay rights
January 01 2004 1:00 AM ET
The January edition of the gay and lesbian newsmagazine In the Life will focus on the fight for gay rights at the community level. Stories include looks at the Methodist Church's internal battles over gay unions, the Maine referendum on nondiscrimination laws, and the funding fights over San Antonio's gay and lesbian film festival. For a list of channels and showtimes, visit www.IntheLifeTV.org.
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- The Peculiarity of Black Trans Male Privilege
- Janet Mock On OKCupid, And Changing Your Race On Take Part Live
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?
- #TBT: Famous Moments On the Wrong Side of History