January In the Life examines local skirmishes over gay rights
January 01 2004 1:00 AM ET
The January edition of the gay and lesbian newsmagazine In the Life will focus on the fight for gay rights at the community level. Stories include looks at the Methodist Church's internal battles over gay unions, the Maine referendum on nondiscrimination laws, and the funding fights over San Antonio's gay and lesbian film festival. For a list of channels and showtimes, visit www.IntheLifeTV.org.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana