Elton John and David Furnish plan to marry
November 03 2004 1:00 AM ET
Elton John has given an interview saying he wishes to marry his longtime boyfriend, David Furnish, according to Agence France-Presse. "We haven't set a date, and it surely won't be a public ceremony, but I would like to place my life in his hands with a wedding vow," John told the German magazine Gala. The pop legend went on to call Furnish "the most important person in my life," adding, "I cannot imagine a life without him." John was married to Renate Blauel from 1984 to 1988.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses