Elton John and David Furnish plan to marry
November 03 2004 12:00 AM ET
Elton John has given an interview saying he wishes to marry his longtime boyfriend, David Furnish, according to Agence France-Presse. "We haven't set a date, and it surely won't be a public ceremony, but I would like to place my life in his hands with a wedding vow," John told the German magazine Gala. The pop legend went on to call Furnish "the most important person in my life," adding, "I cannot imagine a life without him." John was married to Renate Blauel from 1984 to 1988.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment