Elton John and David Furnish plan to marry
November 03 2004 1:00 AM ET
Elton John has given an interview saying he wishes to marry his longtime boyfriend, David Furnish, according to Agence France-Presse. "We haven't set a date, and it surely won't be a public ceremony, but I would like to place my life in his hands with a wedding vow," John told the German magazine Gala. The pop legend went on to call Furnish "the most important person in my life," adding, "I cannot imagine a life without him." John was married to Renate Blauel from 1984 to 1988.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News