Elton John and David Furnish plan to marry
November 03 2004 1:00 AM ET
Elton John has given an interview saying he wishes to marry his longtime boyfriend, David Furnish, according to Agence France-Presse. "We haven't set a date, and it surely won't be a public ceremony, but I would like to place my life in his hands with a wedding vow," John told the German magazine Gala. The pop legend went on to call Furnish "the most important person in my life," adding, "I cannot imagine a life without him." John was married to Renate Blauel from 1984 to 1988.
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- One Day After Ted Cruz's Gay Dinner, He Amps Up Antigay Ideas