Elton John and David Furnish plan to marry
November 03 2004 1:00 AM ET
Elton John has given an interview saying he wishes to marry his longtime boyfriend, David Furnish, according to Agence France-Presse. "We haven't set a date, and it surely won't be a public ceremony, but I would like to place my life in his hands with a wedding vow," John told the German magazine Gala. The pop legend went on to call Furnish "the most important person in my life," adding, "I cannot imagine a life without him." John was married to Renate Blauel from 1984 to 1988.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'