Golden Globe Noms Announced
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2010 10:35 AM ET
Nominees for the 68th Golden Globe Awards were announced Tuesday morning, with nods for The Kids Are All Right, Black Swan, Glee, and Modern Family.
The King’s Speech led overall with seven nominations, followed by the The Social Network.
According to the Los Angeles Times, “Joining The Social Network for best dramatic picture are Black Swan, The Fighter, Inception and The King's Speech. Notably missing from the list: the Coen brothers' True Grit.
"On the TV side, Glee, Modern Family, Mad Men and 30 Rock were among the top nominees."
In the best comedy or musical category, Burlesque and The Kids Are All Right were among the nominees.
See the full list of nominees here. The Golden Globe Awards ceremony will be broadcast live on NBC on January 16.
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 1 hour 49 min ago
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 2 hours 49 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 4:34 AM
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 4:00 AM
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM