Golden Globe Noms Announced
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2010 10:35 AM ET
Nominees for the 68th Golden Globe Awards were announced Tuesday morning, with nods for The Kids Are All Right, Black Swan, Glee, and Modern Family.
The King’s Speech led overall with seven nominations, followed by the The Social Network.
According to the Los Angeles Times, “Joining The Social Network for best dramatic picture are Black Swan, The Fighter, Inception and The King's Speech. Notably missing from the list: the Coen brothers' True Grit.
"On the TV side, Glee, Modern Family, Mad Men and 30 Rock were among the top nominees."
In the best comedy or musical category, Burlesque and The Kids Are All Right were among the nominees.
See the full list of nominees here. The Golden Globe Awards ceremony will be broadcast live on NBC on January 16.
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Boston: Major Beer Sponsor Pulls Out of St. Pat's Parade
- Game Developers Conference Tackles LGBT Representation in Video Games
- HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples
- Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer
- Film Is Terence Davies' The Long Day Closes the Greatest Gay Film Ever Made? 47 min 19 sec ago
- Media Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer 1 hour 40 min ago
- Health HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples 2 hours 4 min ago
- Politics Big Repub Donors Fund Push for ENDA 2 hours 45 min ago
- Love and Sex Ready and Looking: The Dilemma of a 20-Something 2 hours 47 min ago
- Media Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview 3:10 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Game Developers Conference Tackles LGBT Representation in Video Games 3:07 PM