Omarion Denies Bisexuality Rumor
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 10 2011 9:20 AM ET
Omarion denied Twitter-fueled rumors of his bisexuality with a press release and tweet that denounced the attempt by an unknown source to generate "negative publicity" about the R&B singer.
BET reports that the topic began to trend heavily after a "fake and grammatically incorrect" press release called Omarion a "respectable, mature, proud, bisexual man." In addition to his own press release denial, the former lead singer of boy band B2K denied the rumors on Twitter.
“Check it out ‘I DID NOT RELEASE THAT STATEMENT’,whatever you like is your business but I AINT GAY OR BISEXUAL,I love women PERIOD!!!!!!!” he tweeted.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'