Omarion Denies Bisexuality Rumor
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 10 2011 8:20 AM ET
Omarion denied Twitter-fueled rumors of his bisexuality with a press release and tweet that denounced the attempt by an unknown source to generate "negative publicity" about the R&B singer.
BET reports that the topic began to trend heavily after a "fake and grammatically incorrect" press release called Omarion a "respectable, mature, proud, bisexual man." In addition to his own press release denial, the former lead singer of boy band B2K denied the rumors on Twitter.
“Check it out ‘I DID NOT RELEASE THAT STATEMENT’,whatever you like is your business but I AINT GAY OR BISEXUAL,I love women PERIOD!!!!!!!” he tweeted.
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School 6:55 PM
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 5:53 PM
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 5:49 PM