Omarion Denies Bisexuality Rumor
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 10 2011 9:20 AM ET
Omarion denied Twitter-fueled rumors of his bisexuality with a press release and tweet that denounced the attempt by an unknown source to generate "negative publicity" about the R&B singer.
BET reports that the topic began to trend heavily after a "fake and grammatically incorrect" press release called Omarion a "respectable, mature, proud, bisexual man." In addition to his own press release denial, the former lead singer of boy band B2K denied the rumors on Twitter.
“Check it out ‘I DID NOT RELEASE THAT STATEMENT’,whatever you like is your business but I AINT GAY OR BISEXUAL,I love women PERIOD!!!!!!!” he tweeted.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition