Gay Faves Stand on Ceremony
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 21 2011 2:50 PM ET
A host of gay and gay-favorite actors will take to the stage January 24 in a performance of Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays. The readings of one-act plays will feature Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family), Gale Harold (Queer as Folk), Kathy Najimy (Sister Act), Julie Hagerty (Airplane), Mary Lynn Rajskub (24), and others.
The evening features short works by playwrights Jeffrey Hatcher (Tuesdays With Morrie), Moisés Kaufman (The Laramie Project), Neil LaBute (Fat Pig), Kathy Najimy, Paul Rudnick (Jeffrey), Doug Wright (I Am My Own Wife), and more.
Standing on Ceremony benefits the American Foundation for Equal Rights and Equality California. The limited engagement will also feature performances January 31 and February 7, with casting and plays to be announced, at Largo at the Coronet (366 N. La Cienega Blvd.) in West Hollywood.
Tickets and additional information are available at StandingOnCeremony.net.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?