Ex-Romance Won't Block Culture Club Reunion
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 04 2011 11:45 AM ET
Boy George said that his former romance with Culture Club bandmate Jon Moss will not stand in the way of the group’s highly anticipated reunion in 2012.
According to Digital Spy, “The singer, who secretly dated drummer Jon Moss during the band's peak, said the pair now have a ‘healthier’ relationship, after Moss married a woman and went on to have children.”
The Karma Chameleon singer told The Sun, "Oh no. We're really good mates. Jon has got kids now — beautiful kids and we're definitely over each other.”
Culture Club plans to reunite for a U.K. tour to celebrate the band’s 30th anniversary next year, with a comeback album produced by Mark Ronson.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet