Ex-Romance Won't Block Culture Club Reunion
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 04 2011 11:45 AM ET
Boy George said that his former romance with Culture Club bandmate Jon Moss will not stand in the way of the group’s highly anticipated reunion in 2012.
According to Digital Spy, “The singer, who secretly dated drummer Jon Moss during the band's peak, said the pair now have a ‘healthier’ relationship, after Moss married a woman and went on to have children.”
The Karma Chameleon singer told The Sun, "Oh no. We're really good mates. Jon has got kids now — beautiful kids and we're definitely over each other.”
Culture Club plans to reunite for a U.K. tour to celebrate the band’s 30th anniversary next year, with a comeback album produced by Mark Ronson.
- An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement?
- Advocate.com | Gay News | The Advocate | The World's Leading Source for LGBT News and Entertainment
- Op-ed: How Animated Shows Like Futurama Can Unite Us All
- PHOTOS: Pride From France to Italy to Greece
- Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other
- Meet the 2013 Point Foundation Scholars
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Religion An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement? 2 hours 35 min ago
- Entertainment News A Moment For James Gandolfini June 19 2013 11:38 PM
- Entertainment News Muscle Worship: Meet the Men of L.A.'s New Gay Strip Club June 19 2013 9:45 PM
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other June 19 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem June 19 2013 7:20 PM
- Crime Police Seek Suspects Who Vandalized Chick-fil-A With Antigay Slurs June 19 2013 7:18 PM
- Women Martina Navratilova, Billie Jean King Among First Inductees to Gay and Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame June 19 2013 6:51 PM