Ex-Romance Won't Block Culture Club Reunion
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 04 2011 10:45 AM ET
Boy George said that his former romance with Culture Club bandmate Jon Moss will not stand in the way of the group’s highly anticipated reunion in 2012.
According to Digital Spy, “The singer, who secretly dated drummer Jon Moss during the band's peak, said the pair now have a ‘healthier’ relationship, after Moss married a woman and went on to have children.”
The Karma Chameleon singer told The Sun, "Oh no. We're really good mates. Jon has got kids now — beautiful kids and we're definitely over each other.”
Culture Club plans to reunite for a U.K. tour to celebrate the band’s 30th anniversary next year, with a comeback album produced by Mark Ronson.
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics December 10 2013 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes December 10 2013 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn December 10 2013 5:38 PM