Ex-Romance Won't Block Culture Club Reunion
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 04 2011 11:45 AM ET
Boy George said that his former romance with Culture Club bandmate Jon Moss will not stand in the way of the group’s highly anticipated reunion in 2012.
According to Digital Spy, “The singer, who secretly dated drummer Jon Moss during the band's peak, said the pair now have a ‘healthier’ relationship, after Moss married a woman and went on to have children.”
The Karma Chameleon singer told The Sun, "Oh no. We're really good mates. Jon has got kids now — beautiful kids and we're definitely over each other.”
Culture Club plans to reunite for a U.K. tour to celebrate the band’s 30th anniversary next year, with a comeback album produced by Mark Ronson.
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself
- Bus Driver Says Rainbow Decal Violates His Religious Freedom
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- Judge Sides With Trans Woman Whose Parents Sued to Stop Gender-Affirming Surgery