Ex-Romance Won't Block Culture Club Reunion
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 04 2011 10:45 AM ET
Boy George said that his former romance with Culture Club bandmate Jon Moss will not stand in the way of the group’s highly anticipated reunion in 2012.
According to Digital Spy, “The singer, who secretly dated drummer Jon Moss during the band's peak, said the pair now have a ‘healthier’ relationship, after Moss married a woman and went on to have children.”
The Karma Chameleon singer told The Sun, "Oh no. We're really good mates. Jon has got kids now — beautiful kids and we're definitely over each other.”
Culture Club plans to reunite for a U.K. tour to celebrate the band’s 30th anniversary next year, with a comeback album produced by Mark Ronson.
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime