Gaga Visits Old Apartment With Anderson
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 08 2011 8:50 AM ET
Lady Gaga visited her old New York City apartment with Anderson Cooper for a 60 Minutes segment to air this Sunday before the Grammy Awards.
Gaga will perform her new song "Born This Way," to be released on Friday, live at the awards show. The song has been described as a new "gay anthem."
However, in the 60 Minutes clip, even the power of celebrity cannot open every door on the Lower East Side.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People