Gaga Visits Old Apartment With Anderson
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 08 2011 8:50 AM ET
Lady Gaga visited her old New York City apartment with Anderson Cooper for a 60 Minutes segment to air this Sunday before the Grammy Awards.
Gaga will perform her new song "Born This Way," to be released on Friday, live at the awards show. The song has been described as a new "gay anthem."
However, in the 60 Minutes clip, even the power of celebrity cannot open every door on the Lower East Side.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Florida's Twice-Divorced Attorney General Opposes Lesbian Divorce
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- 35 Activists, Doctors, and Organizations Speak Out in Support of PrEP