Rosie and Tracy Break Up
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2011 12:50 PM ET
Rosie O’Donnell and her girlfriend Tracy Kachtick-Anders, known for combining their 10 children into the “Gay-dy Bunch,” have split after a year of dating.
The Huffington Post reported on the recent breakup, citing a report in the New York Post’s Page Six.
“This would be the second split in three years for O'Donnell, who broke up with longtime partner Kelli Carpenter, with whom she has four children, in 2007 -- though the breakup wasn't made public til November, 2009,” reports HuffPo.
Kachtick-Anders, an artist and LGBT adoption rights advocate, has six children, and O’Donnell jokingly referred to their combined family as “the Gay-dy Bunch.”
According to the Post, an O’Donnell source said the ex-couple never lived under the same roof with all their children, but the still see each other frequently and the children are very close.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politics Schumer: The Reason We Excluded Gays Offers 'Little Comfort' 48 min 10 sec ago
- World News PHOTOS: Startling Response to Right-Winger's Suicide in Notre Dame 1 hour 17 min ago
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 2 hours 9 min ago
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 9:03 AM
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 8:27 AM
- Travel A Perfect Day in Rio 7:59 AM
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 5:30 AM