Rosie and Tracy Break Up
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2011 11:50 AM ET
Rosie O’Donnell and her girlfriend Tracy Kachtick-Anders, known for combining their 10 children into the “Gay-dy Bunch,” have split after a year of dating.
The Huffington Post reported on the recent breakup, citing a report in the New York Post’s Page Six.
“This would be the second split in three years for O'Donnell, who broke up with longtime partner Kelli Carpenter, with whom she has four children, in 2007 -- though the breakup wasn't made public til November, 2009,” reports HuffPo.
Kachtick-Anders, an artist and LGBT adoption rights advocate, has six children, and O’Donnell jokingly referred to their combined family as “the Gay-dy Bunch.”
According to the Post, an O’Donnell source said the ex-couple never lived under the same roof with all their children, but the still see each other frequently and the children are very close.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers