Rosie and Tracy Break Up
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2011 12:50 PM ET
Rosie O’Donnell and her girlfriend Tracy Kachtick-Anders, known for combining their 10 children into the “Gay-dy Bunch,” have split after a year of dating.
The Huffington Post reported on the recent breakup, citing a report in the New York Post’s Page Six.
“This would be the second split in three years for O'Donnell, who broke up with longtime partner Kelli Carpenter, with whom she has four children, in 2007 -- though the breakup wasn't made public til November, 2009,” reports HuffPo.
Kachtick-Anders, an artist and LGBT adoption rights advocate, has six children, and O’Donnell jokingly referred to their combined family as “the Gay-dy Bunch.”
According to the Post, an O’Donnell source said the ex-couple never lived under the same roof with all their children, but the still see each other frequently and the children are very close.
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman 2 hours 7 min ago
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men 2 hours 14 min ago
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina 4:00 AM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver March 14 2014 7:30 PM
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans March 14 2014 6:55 PM