Rosie and Tracy Break Up
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2011 11:50 AM ET
Rosie O’Donnell and her girlfriend Tracy Kachtick-Anders, known for combining their 10 children into the “Gay-dy Bunch,” have split after a year of dating.
The Huffington Post reported on the recent breakup, citing a report in the New York Post’s Page Six.
“This would be the second split in three years for O'Donnell, who broke up with longtime partner Kelli Carpenter, with whom she has four children, in 2007 -- though the breakup wasn't made public til November, 2009,” reports HuffPo.
Kachtick-Anders, an artist and LGBT adoption rights advocate, has six children, and O’Donnell jokingly referred to their combined family as “the Gay-dy Bunch.”
According to the Post, an O’Donnell source said the ex-couple never lived under the same roof with all their children, but the still see each other frequently and the children are very close.
- Women WATCH: A Tux-Clad Ellen DeGeneres Dances in the Streets for 1st Oscars Promo! 58 min 42 sec ago
- Television The Top 10 Greatest Gay Holiday Cartoons 1 hour 10 min ago
- Media Duck Dynasty May Be Over After Antigay Tirade UPDATED: 1 hour 20 min ago
- World News Uganda Passes Anti-Homosexuality Bill 1 hour 50 min ago
- Books Was Norman Rockwell Gay? 11:17 AM
- Year in Review Fab or Fail? 2013's Cultural Ups and Downs 10:13 AM
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 27 Awesome Gifts for Entertainment Buffs 4:00 AM