Lohan Confirmed for Two Mobster Films
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 21 2011 10:00 AM ET
Troubled bisexual starlet Lindsay Lohan is confirmed for a two-picture deal in the Mafia films, Gotti: Three Generations and Mob Street.
Zap2it reports on the back-and-forth between Lohan and executive producer Marc Fiore as recently as Wednesday, when the actress took control of the situation.
"She was definitely out as of earlier today, but she really wanted the part," Fiore told People, according to Zap2it. He said, "She not only is back in the movie, but she single-handedly put it all together. ... She called me personally and put her team on it and we came to an agreement."
Lohan, 24, will play Kim, the wife of John Gotti Jr., after originally being considered for the role of Victoria Gotti. She also will play the wife of lead character Bobby Bataglia in Mob Street.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media