Lohan Confirmed for Two Mobster Films
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 21 2011 10:00 AM ET
Troubled bisexual starlet Lindsay Lohan is confirmed for a two-picture deal in the Mafia films, Gotti: Three Generations and Mob Street.
Zap2it reports on the back-and-forth between Lohan and executive producer Marc Fiore as recently as Wednesday, when the actress took control of the situation.
"She was definitely out as of earlier today, but she really wanted the part," Fiore told People, according to Zap2it. He said, "She not only is back in the movie, but she single-handedly put it all together. ... She called me personally and put her team on it and we came to an agreement."
Lohan, 24, will play Kim, the wife of John Gotti Jr., after originally being considered for the role of Victoria Gotti. She also will play the wife of lead character Bobby Bataglia in Mob Street.
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia
- South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books
- Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books 4:46 PM
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions 3:04 PM
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open 1:49 PM
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play 1:00 PM
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' 11:50 AM
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM