Lohan Confirmed for Two Mobster Films
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 21 2011 10:00 AM ET
Troubled bisexual starlet Lindsay Lohan is confirmed for a two-picture deal in the Mafia films, Gotti: Three Generations and Mob Street.
Zap2it reports on the back-and-forth between Lohan and executive producer Marc Fiore as recently as Wednesday, when the actress took control of the situation.
"She was definitely out as of earlier today, but she really wanted the part," Fiore told People, according to Zap2it. He said, "She not only is back in the movie, but she single-handedly put it all together. ... She called me personally and put her team on it and we came to an agreement."
Lohan, 24, will play Kim, the wife of John Gotti Jr., after originally being considered for the role of Victoria Gotti. She also will play the wife of lead character Bobby Bataglia in Mob Street.
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival 51 min 55 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference 1 hour 7 min ago
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families 1 hour 24 min ago
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia 1 hour 42 min ago
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis 1 hour 44 min ago
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 2 hours 14 min ago
- Women WATCH: Australia's Sexy New Lesbian Web Series Starting From ... Now! 5:02 PM