Lohan Confirmed for Two Mobster Films
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 21 2011 10:00 AM ET
Troubled bisexual starlet Lindsay Lohan is confirmed for a two-picture deal in the Mafia films, Gotti: Three Generations and Mob Street.
Zap2it reports on the back-and-forth between Lohan and executive producer Marc Fiore as recently as Wednesday, when the actress took control of the situation.
"She was definitely out as of earlier today, but she really wanted the part," Fiore told People, according to Zap2it. He said, "She not only is back in the movie, but she single-handedly put it all together. ... She called me personally and put her team on it and we came to an agreement."
Lohan, 24, will play Kim, the wife of John Gotti Jr., after originally being considered for the role of Victoria Gotti. She also will play the wife of lead character Bobby Bataglia in Mob Street.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass-Wedding First in Maryland 33 min 59 sec ago
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' 52 min 15 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: Perez Hilton Vs. Inflatable Alligator 58 min 52 sec ago
- Entertainment News One Direction: Caught Twerking—and in Calvins 1 hour 14 min ago
- Entertainment News Need to Know: Alabama’s All-Male Cheerleading Squad 1 hour 25 min ago
- Sports National Gay & Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame’s First Class Announced 1 hour 52 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Did Chris Colfer Get Arrested? 1 hour 58 min ago