Will Clay Aiken, George Takei Be The Next Celebrity Apprentice
BY Jeremy Kinser
October 14 2011 1:43 PM ET
American Idol runner up Clay Aiken and original Star Trek cast member George Takei are the latest LGBT contestants on the next season of Celebrity Apprentice.
Among the other eclectic mix of contestants who'll vie for Donald Trump's favor are '80s pop star Deborah Gibson, mob daughter Victoria Gotti, and former supermodel Cheryl Tiegs.
Entertainment Weekly places Aiken's odds to triumph at 2 to 1, saying "if Celebrity Apprentice's history has proven anything, it’s that well-intentioned singers always have the advantage."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: Why I Quit My Job at the United Nations
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime