Will Clay Aiken, George Takei Be The Next Celebrity Apprentice
BY Jeremy Kinser
October 14 2011 2:43 PM ET
American Idol runner up Clay Aiken and original Star Trek cast member George Takei are the latest LGBT contestants on the next season of Celebrity Apprentice.
Among the other eclectic mix of contestants who'll vie for Donald Trump's favor are '80s pop star Deborah Gibson, mob daughter Victoria Gotti, and former supermodel Cheryl Tiegs.
Entertainment Weekly places Aiken's odds to triumph at 2 to 1, saying "if Celebrity Apprentice's history has proven anything, it’s that well-intentioned singers always have the advantage."
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 1 hour 2 min ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 2 hours 2 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 2 hours 47 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM