Will Clay Aiken, George Takei Be The Next Celebrity Apprentice
BY Jeremy Kinser
October 14 2011 2:43 PM ET
American Idol runner up Clay Aiken and original Star Trek cast member George Takei are the latest LGBT contestants on the next season of Celebrity Apprentice.
Among the other eclectic mix of contestants who'll vie for Donald Trump's favor are '80s pop star Deborah Gibson, mob daughter Victoria Gotti, and former supermodel Cheryl Tiegs.
Entertainment Weekly places Aiken's odds to triumph at 2 to 1, saying "if Celebrity Apprentice's history has proven anything, it’s that well-intentioned singers always have the advantage."
- The Best (and Worst) Tweets About Kim Davis
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Bus Driver Says Rainbow Decal Violates His Religious Freedom
- Trans Man Behind #WeJustNeedtoPee Isn't Selfie-Centered
- 39 Sci-Fi Divas Gays Adore