Will Clay Aiken, George Takei Be The Next Celebrity Apprentice
BY Jeremy Kinser
October 14 2011 2:43 PM ET
American Idol runner up Clay Aiken and original Star Trek cast member George Takei are the latest LGBT contestants on the next season of Celebrity Apprentice.
Among the other eclectic mix of contestants who'll vie for Donald Trump's favor are '80s pop star Deborah Gibson, mob daughter Victoria Gotti, and former supermodel Cheryl Tiegs.
Entertainment Weekly places Aiken's odds to triumph at 2 to 1, saying "if Celebrity Apprentice's history has proven anything, it’s that well-intentioned singers always have the advantage."
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message