Author Claims Streisand's First Love Cheated on Her With a Man
BY Neal Broverman
October 01 2012 7:34 PM ET
A new biography claims Barbra Streisand walked in on her first love in bed with another man.
In Hello Gorgeous: Becoming Barbra Streisand, author William Mann says Streisand was shattered after discovering bisexual boyfriend Barré Dennen having sex with a man. Streisand was only a teenager when the incident occurred and Dennen was Streisand's first love, according to Mann. Read more here.
Back to the present: A new trailer has appeared for The Guilt Trip, Streisand's new comedy with Seth Rogen that opens on Christmas. The actors portray mother and son embarking on a cross-country drive. Watch the trailer below.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality