Author Claims Streisand's First Love Cheated on Her With a Man
BY Neal Broverman
October 01 2012 7:34 PM ET
A new biography claims Barbra Streisand walked in on her first love in bed with another man.
In Hello Gorgeous: Becoming Barbra Streisand, author William Mann says Streisand was shattered after discovering bisexual boyfriend Barré Dennen having sex with a man. Streisand was only a teenager when the incident occurred and Dennen was Streisand's first love, according to Mann. Read more here.
Back to the present: A new trailer has appeared for The Guilt Trip, Streisand's new comedy with Seth Rogen that opens on Christmas. The actors portray mother and son embarking on a cross-country drive. Watch the trailer below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- Queer Women in Their 30s Give Advice to Their 20-Something Selves
- Historic Night at Golden Crown Literary Awards
- The 'Ex-Gay' Candidate for Missouri Governor