Author Claims Streisand's First Love Cheated on Her With a Man
BY Neal Broverman
October 01 2012 7:34 PM ET
A new biography claims Barbra Streisand walked in on her first love in bed with another man.
In Hello Gorgeous: Becoming Barbra Streisand, author William Mann says Streisand was shattered after discovering bisexual boyfriend Barré Dennen having sex with a man. Streisand was only a teenager when the incident occurred and Dennen was Streisand's first love, according to Mann. Read more here.
Back to the present: A new trailer has appeared for The Guilt Trip, Streisand's new comedy with Seth Rogen that opens on Christmas. The actors portray mother and son embarking on a cross-country drive. Watch the trailer below.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good as Dead, Say Advocates
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 26 min 47 sec ago
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 1 hour 2 min ago
- Travel A Perfect Day in Rio 1 hour 30 min ago
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 5:30 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 4:34 AM
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 4:00 AM
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 4:00 AM