Author Claims Streisand's First Love Cheated on Her With a Man
BY Neal Broverman
October 01 2012 6:34 PM ET
A new biography claims Barbra Streisand walked in on her first love in bed with another man.
In Hello Gorgeous: Becoming Barbra Streisand, author William Mann says Streisand was shattered after discovering bisexual boyfriend Barré Dennen having sex with a man. Streisand was only a teenager when the incident occurred and Dennen was Streisand's first love, according to Mann. Read more here.
Back to the present: A new trailer has appeared for The Guilt Trip, Streisand's new comedy with Seth Rogen that opens on Christmas. The actors portray mother and son embarking on a cross-country drive. Watch the trailer below.
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics December 10 2013 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes December 10 2013 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn December 10 2013 5:38 PM