Girls Who Say They Like Girls
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2010 6:55 PM ET
Is it Hollywood blockbuster season? Perhaps few weeks before the release of some huge pop album? If there's publicity to generate, some attractive, famous woman in her 20s or 30s is probably about to announce she kissed a girl and she liked it. The once taboo topic of bisexuality now seems to be the quickest way to make headlines, and though filling out the B in LGBT is certainly welcome, the timing for some seems all too convenient.
The Advocate takes a look at some of the most visible ladies to come out as one who doesn't confine herself to men or women — from those who are vocal and dedicated members of the community to those who will likely say it was "just a phase" this time next year.
- Fred Phelps Excommunicated and Near Death?
- WATCH: Ark. High School Yearbook Refuses to Profile Out Student
- A Brief History of Gays and the St. Patrick's Day Parade
- LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades
- Author of Russia's 'Gay Propaganda' Law Sanctioned for Role in Ukraine Crisis
- Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia
- Travel WeHo's Most Notorious Nudie Motel Going Mainstream 36 min 25 sec ago
- Women 31 Most Eligible Out Women of 2014 48 min 22 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain - How Two Women Fall In Love 1 hour 2 min ago
- Russia Author of Russia's 'Gay Propaganda' Law Sanctioned for Role in Ukraine Crisis 1 hour 4 min ago
- Youth WATCH: Ark. Yearbook Cuts Profile of Gay Student 1 hour 24 min ago
- Women WATCH: PLL's Shay Mitchell - 'Sometimes I'd Rather Kiss Another Girl' 1 hour 46 min ago
- Politics Ore. AG Rules 'Religious Freedom' Bill Title Must Say 'Discrimination' 2 hours 2 min ago