Girls Who Say They Like Girls
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2010 6:55 PM ET
Is it Hollywood blockbuster season? Perhaps few weeks before the release of some huge pop album? If there's publicity to generate, some attractive, famous woman in her 20s or 30s is probably about to announce she kissed a girl and she liked it. The once taboo topic of bisexuality now seems to be the quickest way to make headlines, and though filling out the B in LGBT is certainly welcome, the timing for some seems all too convenient.
The Advocate takes a look at some of the most visible ladies to come out as one who doesn't confine herself to men or women — from those who are vocal and dedicated members of the community to those who will likely say it was "just a phase" this time next year.
- What Happened Inside the Supreme Court Today
- High School Jocks Attend W. Virginia Prom Together
- 17 Celebs Who Are Rooting – And Tweeting – for Marriage Equality
- Antigay Heckler Dragged Out of Supreme Court
- LISTEN: Oral Arguments of Obergefell v. Hodges
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'