Girls Who Say They Like Girls
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2010 5:55 PM ET
Is it Hollywood blockbuster season? Perhaps few weeks before the release of some huge pop album? If there's publicity to generate, some attractive, famous woman in her 20s or 30s is probably about to announce she kissed a girl and she liked it. The once taboo topic of bisexuality now seems to be the quickest way to make headlines, and though filling out the B in LGBT is certainly welcome, the timing for some seems all too convenient.
The Advocate takes a look at some of the most visible ladies to come out as one who doesn't confine herself to men or women — from those who are vocal and dedicated members of the community to those who will likely say it was "just a phase" this time next year.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View