BY Brandon Voss
April 22 2011 12:10 AM ET
10. DVD: 1313: Nightmare Mansion
Don’t act like there’s not a special place in your heart and pants for David DeCoteau’s shamelessly homoerotic films like the Brotherhood series. Available April 26 on DVD, DeCoteau’s latest flick stars sexy Survivor: Nicaragua winner Jud “Fabio” Birza as one of many attractive young men — all stripped down to their briefs, of course — lured to a party by a demonic classmate who must sacrifice them to raise his mother from the dead.
9. EVENT: The 25th annual Easter Bonnet Competition
The culmination of six weeks of fund-raising by the New York theater community, this Broadway spectacular, which rises again April 25 and 26 at the Minskoff Theatre, boasts outrageous, bonnet-centric original performances from more than 20 shows. If the 24 previous editions — which raised over $42 million for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS — are any indication, expect skin and drag. Visit BroadwayCares.org for tickets.
8. TV: Animals Distract Me
Green Porno’s Isabella Rossellini continues her imaginative exploration of her strange fascination with animals in her fantastical new film, which airs April 23 on Planet Green. Eyelash mites, subway rats, and Charles Darwin visions distractingly intrigue the actress-model as she’s photographed by Fabrizio Ferri, eats lunch with Mario Batali, and pores over the wardrobe of her mother, Ingrid Bergman, with Vogue’s André Leon Talley.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word