BY Jeremy Kinser
March 09 2012 1:55 PM ET
10. DVD: Conversation Piece
The penultimate film (now on DVD) from legendary (and gay) Italian director Luchino Visconti (Death in Venice) is one of his most opulent (costumes by Yves Saint Laurent!) masterworks. Visconti's longtime lover Helmut Berger and Burt Lancaster star in a gripping tale of a retired American professor dealing with a vulgar Italian noblewoman and her companions.
9. BOOK: Born to Be Brad, Brad Goreski
In this heartfelt memoir (It Books, $24.99) the bow-tied star of Bravo's It's a Brad Brad World recalls his Canadian childhood, during which his parents sent him to a “doctor” to try to cure his homosexuality, and how he escaped the cruel taunts of bullies by reading fashion mags and honing his skill as a stylist with Barbie dolls.
8. DVD: @Suicide Room
In Jan Komasa's riveting techno-thriller (now on DVD), Dominick (charismatic Jakub Gierszal), a wealthy Warsaw teen, is taunted by classmates after they catch him kissing a boy. He eventually takes refuge in the virtual world of “the Suicide Room” to escape the torment of bullying.
- Women This is the Meryl Streep/Hillary Clinton Selfie You Need In Your Life Right Now! 39 min 50 sec ago
- Comedy Throwback Thursday: Richard Simmons' Inappropriate Whose Line Appearance 1 hour 27 min ago
- Women WATCH: AI's Out Performer MK Nobilette Does 'To Make You Feel My Love' 1 hour 43 min ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Married British Same-Sex Couples Are Now Legal 1 hour 57 min ago
- Travel Forget J.Lo, Windy City Gay Idol is the Hot Ticket 2 hours 36 sec ago
- Parenting How Every Parent Should Respond to A Child Coming Out 2 hours 15 min ago
- Pride Will Lithuania Ban Pride Parades? 2 hours 16 min ago