Kit Yan: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
March 13 2012 2:00 AM ET
On the big island of Hawaii, I went to respectfully visit one of the most active volcanoes on the planet and I'll never forget it. It was incredible to see Kilauea again as an adult and to really feel the power of the earth and Pele in creation. NPS.gov/havo
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series