Kit Yan: I Advocate...
BY Advocate Contributors
March 13 2012 2:00 AM ET
On the big island of Hawaii, I went to respectfully visit one of the most active volcanoes on the planet and I'll never forget it. It was incredible to see Kilauea again as an adult and to really feel the power of the earth and Pele in creation. NPS.gov/havo
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple