Evan Rachel Wood's Lady Truck Driver Drama
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 29 2012 11:41 AM ET
Evan Rachel Wood is considering life on the open road in 18 Wheel Butterfly, a female truck driver drama described as a cross between Smokey and the Bandit and Thelma and Louise, according to Variety's Jeff Sneider.
Wood is in talks to headline the film as Rainbeaux, "a truck driver who must outrace the law, bounty hunters and a pair of fellow truckers after she is accused of a crime she didn’t commit." Michael Polish, who made the conjoined twins thriller Twin Falls Idaho, is attached to direct the film.
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash
- Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky'
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra May 25 2013 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? May 25 2013 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash May 25 2013 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings May 25 2013 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak May 25 2013 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 May 25 2013 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' May 25 2013 12:35 PM