Evan Rachel Wood's Lady Truck Driver Drama
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 29 2012 11:41 AM ET
Evan Rachel Wood is considering life on the open road in 18 Wheel Butterfly, a female truck driver drama described as a cross between Smokey and the Bandit and Thelma and Louise, according to Variety's Jeff Sneider.
Wood is in talks to headline the film as Rainbeaux, "a truck driver who must outrace the law, bounty hunters and a pair of fellow truckers after she is accused of a crime she didn’t commit." Michael Polish, who made the conjoined twins thriller Twin Falls Idaho, is attached to direct the film.
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball
- 20 Southern Decadence Dos and Don'ts
- Kim Davis to Appeal Contempt Ruling