Evan Rachel Wood's Lady Truck Driver Drama
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 29 2012 11:41 AM ET
Evan Rachel Wood is considering life on the open road in 18 Wheel Butterfly, a female truck driver drama described as a cross between Smokey and the Bandit and Thelma and Louise, according to Variety's Jeff Sneider.
Wood is in talks to headline the film as Rainbeaux, "a truck driver who must outrace the law, bounty hunters and a pair of fellow truckers after she is accused of a crime she didn’t commit." Michael Polish, who made the conjoined twins thriller Twin Falls Idaho, is attached to direct the film.
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Op-ed: 5 Reasons Men's Health Needs a Trans Man On The Cover
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Op-ed: From Closeted Catholic to Gay Hero