Evan Rachel Wood's Lady Truck Driver Drama
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 29 2012 11:41 AM ET
Evan Rachel Wood is considering life on the open road in 18 Wheel Butterfly, a female truck driver drama described as a cross between Smokey and the Bandit and Thelma and Louise, according to Variety's Jeff Sneider.
Wood is in talks to headline the film as Rainbeaux, "a truck driver who must outrace the law, bounty hunters and a pair of fellow truckers after she is accused of a crime she didn’t commit." Michael Polish, who made the conjoined twins thriller Twin Falls Idaho, is attached to direct the film.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 53 min 41 sec ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 1 hour 53 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 2 hours 38 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM