Evan Rachel Wood's Lady Truck Driver Drama
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 29 2012 11:41 AM ET
Evan Rachel Wood is considering life on the open road in 18 Wheel Butterfly, a female truck driver drama described as a cross between Smokey and the Bandit and Thelma and Louise, according to Variety's Jeff Sneider.
Wood is in talks to headline the film as Rainbeaux, "a truck driver who must outrace the law, bounty hunters and a pair of fellow truckers after she is accused of a crime she didn’t commit." Michael Polish, who made the conjoined twins thriller Twin Falls Idaho, is attached to direct the film.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun