Hot Sheet: Road to Paradise
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 01 2013 6:59 PM ET
10. MUSIC: Lorde, “Royals”
This New Zealand prodigy — just 16 years old! — is a cerebral pop starlet, with influences like T.S. Eliot and The Smiths. Discovered at 12, Lorde (real name Ella Yelich-O'Connor) spent four years crafting her EP, The Love Club, which includes the clever and catchy "Royals." See the video, with stars a pair of attractive, rough-housing guys, below.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'