Hot Sheet: Road to Paradise
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 01 2013 6:59 PM ET
10. MUSIC: Lorde, “Royals”
This New Zealand prodigy — just 16 years old! — is a cerebral pop starlet, with influences like T.S. Eliot and The Smiths. Discovered at 12, Lorde (real name Ella Yelich-O'Connor) spent four years crafting her EP, The Love Club, which includes the clever and catchy "Royals." See the video, with stars a pair of attractive, rough-housing guys, below.
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- How Proud Is the Proud Whopper?
- Cop Who Pushed Don Lemon in Ferguson Retires