EXCLUSIVE: Rufus Wainwright Discusses New Album, Birth of Daughter
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 23 2012 7:00 PM ET
Rufus Wainwright says his new album was influenced by the death of his mother, the birth of his daughter, and his relationship with Jörn Weisbrodt, in a new video promoting Out Of The Game.
"I think each one of them needed to be represented," Wainwright says.
Watch the video below.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Spirit Awards Gives Love Is Strange Four Nods, Including Best Picture
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Outrage After Idaho Trans Woman Buried 'As a Man'
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School