EXCLUSIVE: Rufus Wainwright Discusses New Album, Birth of Daughter
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 23 2012 8:00 PM ET
Rufus Wainwright says his new album was influenced by the death of his mother, the birth of his daughter, and his relationship with Jörn Weisbrodt, in a new video promoting Out Of The Game.
"I think each one of them needed to be represented," Wainwright says.
Watch the video below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Ugandan LGBT-rights Activist Granted Asylum
- India Gets First Transgender TV News Anchor