EXCLUSIVE: Rufus Wainwright Discusses New Album, Birth of Daughter
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 23 2012 8:00 PM ET
Rufus Wainwright says his new album was influenced by the death of his mother, the birth of his daughter, and his relationship with Jörn Weisbrodt, in a new video promoting Out Of The Game.
"I think each one of them needed to be represented," Wainwright says.
Watch the video below.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- WATCH: Donald Trump Still Can't Explain His Marriage Equality Opposition
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- Illinois Bishop Reminds Gay Parents: Catholic Schools Will Teach You're Sinning
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe