EXCLUSIVE: Rufus Wainwright Discusses New Album, Birth of Daughter
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 23 2012 7:00 PM ET
Rufus Wainwright says his new album was influenced by the death of his mother, the birth of his daughter, and his relationship with Jörn Weisbrodt, in a new video promoting Out Of The Game.
"I think each one of them needed to be represented," Wainwright says.
Watch the video below.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment