EXCLUSIVE: Rufus Wainwright Discusses New Album, Birth of Daughter
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 23 2012 8:00 PM ET
Rufus Wainwright says his new album was influenced by the death of his mother, the birth of his daughter, and his relationship with JÃ¶rn Weisbrodt, in a new video promoting Out Of The Game.
"I think each one of them needed to be represented," Wainwright says.
Watch the video below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem 30 min ago
- Crime Police Seek Suspects Who Vandalized Chick-fil-A With Antigay Slurs 32 min 10 sec ago
- Women Martina Navratilova, Billie Jean King Among First Inductees to Gay and Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame 58 min 55 sec ago
- Entertainment News Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Jail 1 hour 30 min ago
- Politicians President Obama Adresses LGBT Rights in Berlin Speech 2 hours 50 min ago
- Entertainment News Should Brazil Legalize 'Conversion' Therapy? 3:42 PM
- World News Liberal Australian MP Crosses Aisle In Support of LGBT Nondiscrimination 3:30 PM