EXCLUSIVE: Rufus Wainwright Discusses New Album, Birth of Daughter
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 23 2012 7:00 PM ET
Rufus Wainwright says his new album was influenced by the death of his mother, the birth of his daughter, and his relationship with Jörn Weisbrodt, in a new video promoting Out Of The Game.
"I think each one of them needed to be represented," Wainwright says.
Watch the video below.
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride 45 min 55 sec ago
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys 1 hour 11 min ago
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial 1 hour 16 min ago
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned 1 hour 39 min ago
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School 1 hour 41 min ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 2 hours 43 min ago
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 2 hours 47 min ago