New Celeb Couple: Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley
BY Michelle Garcia
December 03 2013 7:34 PM ET
Newly out Olympic diver Tom Daley didn't identify the man who was the reason he came out in a homemade YouTube video Monday. But it didn't take long for folks to find out.
"Come spring of this year my life changed — massively — when I met someone and it made me feel so happy, so safe, and everything just feels great, and well, that someone is a guy," Daley said in the video Monday. "And it did take me by surprise a little bit. It was always in the back of my head that something like that could happen, but it wasn't until spring this year that something that just clicked, it felt right, and I was like, OK. And like I said, my whole world just changed right there and then. Of course I still fancy girls, but right now I'm dating a guy and I couldn't be happier. I just feel safe. And it just really does feel right."
Their relationship will be chronicled in the Wednesday edition of The Sun, a U.K. newspaper, according to reporter Dan Wooton.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Ushering in a New Year Money Minute 50 min 39 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Opera Director Gerard Mortier Dies at 70 1 hour 5 min ago
- Television MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters 1 hour 25 min ago
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 5:01 AM
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 4:00 AM
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM