New Celeb Couple: Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley
BY Michelle Garcia
December 03 2013 7:34 PM ET
Newly out Olympic diver Tom Daley didn't identify the man who was the reason he came out in a homemade YouTube video Monday. But it didn't take long for folks to find out.
"Come spring of this year my life changed — massively — when I met someone and it made me feel so happy, so safe, and everything just feels great, and well, that someone is a guy," Daley said in the video Monday. "And it did take me by surprise a little bit. It was always in the back of my head that something like that could happen, but it wasn't until spring this year that something that just clicked, it felt right, and I was like, OK. And like I said, my whole world just changed right there and then. Of course I still fancy girls, but right now I'm dating a guy and I couldn't be happier. I just feel safe. And it just really does feel right."
Their relationship will be chronicled in the Wednesday edition of The Sun, a U.K. newspaper, according to reporter Dan Wooton.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana