Anderson Is Making Changes
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 02 2012 12:11 PM ET
Anderson Cooper will give his daytime talk show a makeover when it returns for season 2, including a new name and rotating cohosts, reports Deadline.
Anderson will now be called Anderson Live, since it will now tape in front of a studio audience. The one-hour syndicated talk show will move to New York's CBS Broadcast Center, previously home to The Nate Berkus Show. Cooper will also employ a rotating series of cohosts for the show's upcoming second season.
“Being live plays to Anderson’s strengths, providing immediacy and topicality, which allows us to talk about what is going on in the world,” executive producer Terrence Noonan says.
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman March 15 2014 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men March 15 2014 2:52 PM
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant March 15 2014 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda March 15 2014 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina March 15 2014 4:00 AM