Anderson Is Making Changes
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 02 2012 11:11 AM ET
Anderson Cooper will give his daytime talk show a makeover when it returns for season 2, including a new name and rotating cohosts, reports Deadline.
Anderson will now be called Anderson Live, since it will now tape in front of a studio audience. The one-hour syndicated talk show will move to New York's CBS Broadcast Center, previously home to The Nate Berkus Show. Cooper will also employ a rotating series of cohosts for the show's upcoming second season.
“Being live plays to Anderson’s strengths, providing immediacy and topicality, which allows us to talk about what is going on in the world,” executive producer Terrence Noonan says.
- PHOTOS: 6 Couples Australia's High Court Says Aren't Married Anymore
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Colo. Baker Ready to Go to Jail for Jesus
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online
- PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married 1 hour 38 min ago
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling 2 hours 33 min ago
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' 7:10 PM
- Politics Mich. Governor Condemns RNC Member's Latest Antigay Remark 7:01 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Baker 6:45 PM
- Travel What Airline Scored 100% on HRC's Corporate Equality Index? 6:44 PM
- Entertainment News The Queer Quotient at the SAG Awards 6:03 PM