Anderson Is Making Changes
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 02 2012 12:11 PM ET
Anderson Cooper will give his daytime talk show a makeover when it returns for season 2, including a new name and rotating cohosts, reports Deadline.
Anderson will now be called Anderson Live, since it will now tape in front of a studio audience. The one-hour syndicated talk show will move to New York's CBS Broadcast Center, previously home to The Nate Berkus Show. Cooper will also employ a rotating series of cohosts for the show's upcoming second season.
“Being live plays to Anderson’s strengths, providing immediacy and topicality, which allows us to talk about what is going on in the world,” executive producer Terrence Noonan says.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- PHOTOS: New Yorkers Combat Violence With Protest
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader 2 hours 37 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? 2 hours 41 min ago
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! May 21 2013 8:29 PM
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. May 21 2013 8:25 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' May 21 2013 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude May 21 2013 8:00 PM
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth May 21 2013 6:34 PM