WATCH: RuPaul's Willam Belli on Transfashionable Drag Makeover
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 1:28 PM ET
In the third episode of Transfashionable (on The Stylish), host Jonny Makeup is joined by Willam Belli of RuPaul's Drag Race.The Stylish is a premium YouTube channel owned by Magical Elves, the producers behind Project Runway and Top Chef. Seen on last week's episode of CSI (as a transgender woman killed in an eight-person massacre), Belli joins Transfashionable in the episode below to give punk girl Heather a major makeunder, while still staying true to her rock-and-roll roots.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- What Book Changed the Lives of Our '40 Under 40'?