WATCH: RuPaul's Willam Belli on Transfashionable Drag Makeover
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 1:28 PM ET
In the third episode of Transfashionable (on The Stylish), host Jonny Makeup is joined by Willam Belli of RuPaul's Drag Race.The Stylish is a premium YouTube channel owned by Magical Elves, the producers behind Project Runway and Top Chef. Seen on last week's episode of CSI (as a transgender woman killed in an eight-person massacre), Belli joins Transfashionable in the episode below to give punk girl Heather a major makeunder, while still staying true to her rock-and-roll roots.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- WATCH: Alan Cumming on Getting 'Whacked' By Shia LaBeouf