WATCH: RuPaul's Willam Belli on Transfashionable Drag Makeover
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 1:28 PM ET
In the third episode of Transfashionable (on The Stylish), host Jonny Makeup is joined by Willam Belli of RuPaul's Drag Race.The Stylish is a premium YouTube channel owned by Magical Elves, the producers behind Project Runway and Top Chef. Seen on last week's episode of CSI (as a transgender woman killed in an eight-person massacre), Belli joins Transfashionable in the episode below to give punk girl Heather a major makeunder, while still staying true to her rock-and-roll roots.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)
- 35 Activists, Doctors, and Organizations Speak Out in Support of PrEP