WATCH: RuPaul's Willam Belli on Transfashionable Drag Makeover
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 1:28 PM ET
In the third episode of Transfashionable (on The Stylish), host Jonny Makeup is joined by Willam Belli of RuPaul's Drag Race.The Stylish is a premium YouTube channel owned by Magical Elves, the producers behind Project Runway and Top Chef. Seen on last week's episode of CSI (as a transgender woman killed in an eight-person massacre), Belli joins Transfashionable in the episode below to give punk girl Heather a major makeunder, while still staying true to her rock-and-roll roots.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- PHOTOS: Best of Pride