WATCH: RuPaul's Willam Belli on Transfashionable Drag Makeover
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 1:28 PM ET
In the third episode of Transfashionable (on The Stylish), host Jonny Makeup is joined by Willam Belli of RuPaul's Drag Race.The Stylish is a premium YouTube channel owned by Magical Elves, the producers behind Project Runway and Top Chef. Seen on last week's episode of CSI (as a transgender woman killed in an eight-person massacre), Belli joins Transfashionable in the episode below to give punk girl Heather a major makeunder, while still staying true to her rock-and-roll roots.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong