WATCH: This Week in LGBT TV
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 13 2013 2:08 PM ET
And More Gay Drama on Days of Our Lives
If you're watching the remaining broadcast soap operas, there was more gay drama on Days of Our Lives this week as well. Plus, its one of the few shows with a young gay couple on TV, daytime or otherwise. This week, there was a tux try-on (adorbs), a bachelor party, a wedding, and some baby secret stuff (don't ask). Here's a video in case you missed it. You may also want to check out Greg in Hollywood, which does lovely little daily video recaps of the show, especially the gay dudes.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban