WATCH: This Week in LGBT TV
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 13 2013 2:08 PM ET
And More Gay Drama on Days of Our Lives
If you're watching the remaining broadcast soap operas, there was more gay drama on Days of Our Lives this week as well. Plus, its one of the few shows with a young gay couple on TV, daytime or otherwise. This week, there was a tux try-on (adorbs), a bachelor party, a wedding, and some baby secret stuff (don't ask). Here's a video in case you missed it. You may also want to check out Greg in Hollywood, which does lovely little daily video recaps of the show, especially the gay dudes.
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate