WATCH: This Week in LGBT TV
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 13 2013 2:08 PM ET
And More Gay Drama on Days of Our Lives
If you're watching the remaining broadcast soap operas, there was more gay drama on Days of Our Lives this week as well. Plus, its one of the few shows with a young gay couple on TV, daytime or otherwise. This week, there was a tux try-on (adorbs), a bachelor party, a wedding, and some baby secret stuff (don't ask). Here's a video in case you missed it. You may also want to check out Greg in Hollywood, which does lovely little daily video recaps of the show, especially the gay dudes.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality