The LGBT Parents of Prime Time
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 14 2013 12:00 PM ET
Rachel’s dads on Glee
She's the centerpiece of Glee, the girl around whom the show — at least initially — seemed to revole. And the brash, bossy, and endearing wunderkind got that way thanks to her loving (and talented) gay dads, Hiram and Leroy Berry, played by Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell with the kind of pizzazz you'd expect from bright, creative Jewish New Yorkers.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?