WATCH: Can Sue Sylvester Trick Blaine Into Joining the Cheerios?
BY Jase Peeples
March 14 2013 5:43 PM ET
Regionals are fast approaching for the Cheerios, and Sue Sylvester (played by lesbian comedy genius Jane Lynch) is on a mission to recruit Blaine Anderson (Darren Criss) for the team. Why?
Because she’s convinced she needs a “shiny, sexually nonthreatening gay” who can lift girls up and “have a bird's-eye view of their baby oven and not be the least bit interested” to win — and she’s not afraid to forge Blaine’s signature on a contract to get her way.
Catch a sneak peek at tonight’s episode below.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- A Letter to My Partners
- Television Looking GIF-cap: Season 1 Finale 3 min ago
- Business P.R. Agency Adds LGBT Practice 32 min 39 sec ago
- Travel A Tour Through the San Francisco of Looking, Season One 35 min 14 sec ago
- Women Houston Lesbian Couple Found Murdered, Cops Searching for Suspect 38 min 27 sec ago
- Women WATCH: 10 Worst Ways to Pick Up a Lesbian 40 min 50 sec ago
- Parenting Ubbas: The Golden Shower Toy 1 hour 36 min ago
- Russia WATCH: Moscow LGBT Demonstrators Attacked 1 hour 39 min ago