WATCH: Can Sue Sylvester Trick Blaine Into Joining the Cheerios?
BY Jase Peeples
March 14 2013 5:43 PM ET
Regionals are fast approaching for the Cheerios, and Sue Sylvester (played by lesbian comedy genius Jane Lynch) is on a mission to recruit Blaine Anderson (Darren Criss) for the team. Why?
Because she’s convinced she needs a “shiny, sexually nonthreatening gay” who can lift girls up and “have a bird's-eye view of their baby oven and not be the least bit interested” to win — and she’s not afraid to forge Blaine’s signature on a contract to get her way.
Catch a sneak peek at tonight’s episode below.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Texas Dads Denied Surrogacy Services Because of Marriage Discrimination