WATCH: Can Sue Sylvester Trick Blaine Into Joining the Cheerios?
BY Jase Peeples
March 14 2013 5:43 PM ET
Regionals are fast approaching for the Cheerios, and Sue Sylvester (played by lesbian comedy genius Jane Lynch) is on a mission to recruit Blaine Anderson (Darren Criss) for the team. Why?
Because she’s convinced she needs a “shiny, sexually nonthreatening gay” who can lift girls up and “have a bird's-eye view of their baby oven and not be the least bit interested” to win — and she’s not afraid to forge Blaine’s signature on a contract to get her way.
Catch a sneak peek at tonight’s episode below.
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- New Orleans Mayor Counters Jindal's Order With One of Acceptance for All
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge