WATCH: Can Sue Sylvester Trick Blaine Into Joining the Cheerios?
BY Jase Peeples
March 14 2013 4:43 PM ET
Regionals are fast approaching for the Cheerios, and Sue Sylvester (played by lesbian comedy genius Jane Lynch) is on a mission to recruit Blaine Anderson (Darren Criss) for the team. Why?
Because she’s convinced she needs a “shiny, sexually nonthreatening gay” who can lift girls up and “have a bird's-eye view of their baby oven and not be the least bit interested” to win — and she’s not afraid to forge Blaine’s signature on a contract to get her way.
Catch a sneak peek at tonight’s episode below.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Hagel's Exit Leaves Unfinished Business For LGBT Military Members, Advocates
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School