WATCH: Can Sue Sylvester Trick Blaine Into Joining the Cheerios?
BY Jase Peeples
March 14 2013 4:43 PM ET
Regionals are fast approaching for the Cheerios, and Sue Sylvester (played by lesbian comedy genius Jane Lynch) is on a mission to recruit Blaine Anderson (Darren Criss) for the team. Why?
Because she’s convinced she needs a “shiny, sexually nonthreatening gay” who can lift girls up and “have a bird's-eye view of their baby oven and not be the least bit interested” to win — and she’s not afraid to forge Blaine’s signature on a contract to get her way.
Catch a sneak peek at tonight’s episode below.
- Entertainment News Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional 2 hours 32 min ago
- Women 13 Reasons to Let AHS: Coven Cast A Spell on You -- in GIFs 2 hours 46 min ago
- Sports You Can Play and NFL Team Up With LGBT Youth 3:37 PM
- Entertainment News Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad 3:36 PM
- Women WATCH: Sara Gilbert on the Pressure for People Like Maria Bello to Come Out 3:17 PM
- Women Ms. Fit: A Lesbian-Friendly, Feminist Fitness Mag for All Women 2:47 PM
- Women Who Was Broadway Producer and Lesbian Cheryl Crawford? 2:41 PM