WATCH: Cher and Her Mother Sing on Ellen
BY Jase Peeples
May 01 2013 1:44 PM ET
Cher joined her mother, country singer Georgia Holt, for an appearance on Ellen today to promote the release of Holt’s new album, Honky Tonk Woman.
Though it was recorded in the early 1980s, the album was never previously released. Instead, the master tapes were lost in Holt’s garage for more than 30 years until they were recently rediscovered and remastered.
The album is a first for the 86-year-old singer and includes the song “I’m Just Your Yesterday,” a duet with Cher.
Watch the videos below to see the mother-daughter duo sing a piece of their long-lost duet as well as a bonus clip of Ellen talking to the two women about family, rumors, and Cher’s life before stardom.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model