WATCH: Cher and Her Mother Sing on Ellen
BY Jase Peeples
May 01 2013 1:44 PM ET
Cher joined her mother, country singer Georgia Holt, for an appearance on Ellen today to promote the release of Holt’s new album, Honky Tonk Woman.
Though it was recorded in the early 1980s, the album was never previously released. Instead, the master tapes were lost in Holt’s garage for more than 30 years until they were recently rediscovered and remastered.
The album is a first for the 86-year-old singer and includes the song “I’m Just Your Yesterday,” a duet with Cher.
Watch the videos below to see the mother-daughter duo sing a piece of their long-lost duet as well as a bonus clip of Ellen talking to the two women about family, rumors, and Cher’s life before stardom.
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 1 hour 54 min ago
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM