WATCH: The Full Days of Our Lives Gay Wedding
BY Jase Peeples
April 04 2014 4:13 PM ET
If you missed the historic three-episode arc of Days of Our Lives earlier this week that featured the first wedding between two men on a soap opera, fear not. The entire ceremony has been spliced together and placed online. So break out the champagne and get ready to toast another hallmark moment for LGBT visibility in entertainment as Will and Sonny tie the knot in the video below.
For more on the fan-favorite romance between Will and Sonny, read The Advocate’s exclusive interview with Guy Wilson (Will) and Freddie Smith (Sonny) as well as our chat with the show’s iconic star Deidre Hall (Dr. Marlena Evans) on officiating the nuptials.
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men