WATCH: The Full Days of Our Lives Gay Wedding
BY Jase Peeples
April 04 2014 4:13 PM ET
If you missed the historic three-episode arc of Days of Our Lives earlier this week that featured the first wedding between two men on a soap opera, fear not. The entire ceremony has been spliced together and placed online. So break out the champagne and get ready to toast another hallmark moment for LGBT visibility in entertainment as Will and Sonny tie the knot in the video below.
For more on the fan-favorite romance between Will and Sonny, read The Advocate’s exclusive interview with Guy Wilson (Will) and Freddie Smith (Sonny) as well as our chat with the show’s iconic star Deidre Hall (Dr. Marlena Evans) on officiating the nuptials.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher