Kinsey Sicks's "Electile Dysfunction" Ready to Rock the GOP in Tampa
BY Neal Broverman
August 09 2012 6:32 PM ET
"America's Favorite Dragapella phenomenon," The Kinsey Sicks, is bringing their "Electile Dysfunction" show to Tampa for this month's Republican National Convention.
On August 24, two days before the RNC, The Kinsey Sicks will perform their show at the Tampa Theater. "Electile Dysfunction" is described in a press release as a "willfully warped version of a presidential campaign [that] touches on education, immigration, unemployment, scandal, sex, corruption, pandering and social networking — and all in glorious four-part harmony. The original songs and brilliant reimaginings of classics at this performance include biting numbers such as 'Sell the Poor,' 'Eliminate the Schools,' and the campaign anthem, 'Vote for Me (I'm Not from Kenya).'"
Read more about The Kinsey Sicks here and see a trailer for "Electile Dysfunction" below.
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying?
- Op-ed: Democrats Throw Queers Under the Bus—Again
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra May 25 2013 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? May 25 2013 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash May 25 2013 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings May 25 2013 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak May 25 2013 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 May 25 2013 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' May 25 2013 12:35 PM