Kinsey Sicks's "Electile Dysfunction" Ready to Rock the GOP in Tampa
BY Neal Broverman
August 09 2012 5:32 PM ET
"America's Favorite Dragapella phenomenon," The Kinsey Sicks, is bringing their "Electile Dysfunction" show to Tampa for this month's Republican National Convention.
On August 24, two days before the RNC, The Kinsey Sicks will perform their show at the Tampa Theater. "Electile Dysfunction" is described in a press release as a "willfully warped version of a presidential campaign [that] touches on education, immigration, unemployment, scandal, sex, corruption, pandering and social networking — and all in glorious four-part harmony. The original songs and brilliant reimaginings of classics at this performance include biting numbers such as 'Sell the Poor,' 'Eliminate the Schools,' and the campaign anthem, 'Vote for Me (I'm Not from Kenya).'"
Read more about The Kinsey Sicks here and see a trailer for "Electile Dysfunction" below.
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- WATCH: Elton John Slams 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- Hot Sheet: Hark the Herald Angel Swings
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Nebraska Republican Vying for Mantle as Most Antigay in Primary
- Lady Gaga Congratulates Tom Daley, Urges Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Politics WATCH: Elton John Slams Russia's Anti-LGBT Laws Onstage 1 hour 37 min ago
- Women American Horror Story: Coven -- Ritual Witch-ual 1 hour 46 min ago
- Travel Wanna Win a Wedding in West Hollywood? 2 hours 50 min ago
- Election Nebraska Republican Vying for Mantle as Most Antigay in Primary 6:53 PM
- Women WATCH: Santana Lopez as the Best Bad Santa Ever! 6:33 PM
- Religion WATCH: Robertson Prays for Gays 'Recruited' By Abuse 4:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Idina Menzel's Female Empowerment Anthem from Frozen 4:07 PM