Kinsey Sicks's "Electile Dysfunction" Ready to Rock the GOP in Tampa
BY Neal Broverman
August 09 2012 6:32 PM ET
"America's Favorite Dragapella phenomenon," The Kinsey Sicks, is bringing their "Electile Dysfunction" show to Tampa for this month's Republican National Convention.
On August 24, two days before the RNC, The Kinsey Sicks will perform their show at the Tampa Theater. "Electile Dysfunction" is described in a press release as a "willfully warped version of a presidential campaign [that] touches on education, immigration, unemployment, scandal, sex, corruption, pandering and social networking — and all in glorious four-part harmony. The original songs and brilliant reimaginings of classics at this performance include biting numbers such as 'Sell the Poor,' 'Eliminate the Schools,' and the campaign anthem, 'Vote for Me (I'm Not from Kenya).'"
Read more about The Kinsey Sicks here and see a trailer for "Electile Dysfunction" below.
- An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement?
- Op-ed: How My Mom Found Out About My Boyfriend
- PHOTOS: Marry Me in Maine
- Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other
- Advocate.com | Gay News | The Advocate | The World's Leading Source for LGBT News and Entertainment
- Give Homeless LGBT Youth a 'Shred of Hope'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth Give Homeless LGBT Youth a 'Shred of Hope' 1 hour 34 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: How My Mom Found Out About My Boyfriend 4:00 AM
- Religion An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement? 12:50 AM
- Entertainment News A Moment For James Gandolfini June 19 2013 11:38 PM
- Entertainment News Muscle Worship: Meet the Men of L.A.'s New Gay Strip Club June 19 2013 9:45 PM
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other June 19 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem June 19 2013 7:20 PM