Kinsey Sicks's "Electile Dysfunction" Ready to Rock the GOP in Tampa
BY Neal Broverman
August 09 2012 6:32 PM ET
"America's Favorite Dragapella phenomenon," The Kinsey Sicks, is bringing their "Electile Dysfunction" show to Tampa for this month's Republican National Convention.
On August 24, two days before the RNC, The Kinsey Sicks will perform their show at the Tampa Theater. "Electile Dysfunction" is described in a press release as a "willfully warped version of a presidential campaign [that] touches on education, immigration, unemployment, scandal, sex, corruption, pandering and social networking — and all in glorious four-part harmony. The original songs and brilliant reimaginings of classics at this performance include biting numbers such as 'Sell the Poor,' 'Eliminate the Schools,' and the campaign anthem, 'Vote for Me (I'm Not from Kenya).'"
Read more about The Kinsey Sicks here and see a trailer for "Electile Dysfunction" below.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in New York City
- Nintendo Will 'Fix' Bug That Allows Same-Sex Couples to Marry in Video Game
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politics Obama to Grads: 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend' May 20 2013 7:56 PM
- Crime Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in NYC May 20 2013 7:35 PM
- Women WATCH: Ellen Responds To Abercrombie's Sizeist CEO - 'Fitch, Please!' May 20 2013 7:26 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Matthew Morrison Can't Even Make Sense of Marriage Inequality May 20 2013 7:00 PM
- Law Texas Man Resurrects Suit Alleging AG Fired Him for Being Gay May 20 2013 6:48 PM
- Women Obama to Award Presidential Medal of Freedom to Sally Ride May 20 2013 6:01 PM
- Pride Turn It Way Up with Pride Beats 2013 May 20 2013 6:00 PM