Carson Kressley to Star in NEWSical the Musical
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 12 2013 1:42 PM ET
Good news for Carson Kressley fans: the Emmy Award-winning television star has joined the cast of off-Broadway’s NEWSical The Musical for four weeks beginning in February. NEWSical The Musical is the forever changing, completely un-sanitized musical mockery of all the news that’s fit to spoof, that Associated Press calls "The Daily Show set to music."
In NEWSical The Musical, writer Rick Crom sets today’s biggest pop culture headlines to song, from Honey Boo Boo to the fiscall cliff or the the pope opening a Twitter account.
Kressley is the latest star to join NEWSical for a limited run, after celebrity gossip guru Perez Hilton and Saturday Night Live star Cheri Oteri. Kressley will appear in NEWSical Feb.6 to March 3.
For more infomation visit NEWSicaltheMusical.net.
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Artist Spotlight: Jamil Hellu
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s