Carson Kressley to Star in NEWSical the Musical
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 12 2013 12:42 PM ET
Good news for Carson Kressley fans: the Emmy Award-winning television star has joined the cast of off-Broadway’s NEWSical The Musical for four weeks beginning in February. NEWSical The Musical is the forever changing, completely un-sanitized musical mockery of all the news that’s fit to spoof, that Associated Press calls "The Daily Show set to music."
In NEWSical The Musical, writer Rick Crom sets today’s biggest pop culture headlines to song, from Honey Boo Boo to the fiscall cliff or the the pope opening a Twitter account.
Kressley is the latest star to join NEWSical for a limited run, after celebrity gossip guru Perez Hilton and Saturday Night Live star Cheri Oteri. Kressley will appear in NEWSical Feb.6 to March 3.
For more infomation visit NEWSicaltheMusical.net.
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 37 min 40 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? March 07 2014 5:53 PM