Carson Kressley to Star in NEWSical the Musical
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 12 2013 12:42 PM ET
Good news for Carson Kressley fans: the Emmy Award-winning television star has joined the cast of off-Broadway’s NEWSical The Musical for four weeks beginning in February. NEWSical The Musical is the forever changing, completely un-sanitized musical mockery of all the news that’s fit to spoof, that Associated Press calls "The Daily Show set to music."
In NEWSical The Musical, writer Rick Crom sets today’s biggest pop culture headlines to song, from Honey Boo Boo to the fiscall cliff or the the pope opening a Twitter account.
Kressley is the latest star to join NEWSical for a limited run, after celebrity gossip guru Perez Hilton and Saturday Night Live star Cheri Oteri. Kressley will appear in NEWSical Feb.6 to March 3.
For more infomation visit NEWSicaltheMusical.net.
- The Many Faces of LGBT Family
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: Teen Uses Bar Mitzvah Speech to Call for Marriage Equality
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match
- New Campaign Inspires LGBT Americans to Take Advantage of Affordable Care Act
- Commentary Op-ed: Immigration Goes Beyond Documentation 7:00 AM
- Day in LGBT America The Many Faces of LGBT Family 6:00 AM
- Comedy Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match 6:00 AM
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM