Civil Survey: Going Blonde Edition
BY Advocate Contributors
March 06 2014 6:00 AM ET
It was a night made in homo heaven when queer chanteuse Justin Vivian Bond sat down to talk with three-time Tony Award winner Carol Channing about her 70-plus years of iconic performing on the 50th anniversary of the premiere of Hello Dolly! The event, produced in January at New York’s Town Hall by gay nightlife fixture Daniel Nardicio, was called Gentlemen Prefer Blondes: An Intimate Evening with Carol Channing and Justin Vivian Bond, and attendees spoke out on the important issues.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Greg Louganis on Caitlyn Jenner: 'We All Have Our Own Journeys'
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'