Civil Survey: Going Blonde Edition
BY Advocate Contributors
March 06 2014 6:00 AM ET
It was a night made in homo heaven when queer chanteuse Justin Vivian Bond sat down to talk with three-time Tony Award winner Carol Channing about her 70-plus years of iconic performing on the 50th anniversary of the premiere of Hello Dolly! The event, produced in January at New York’s Town Hall by gay nightlife fixture Daniel Nardicio, was called Gentlemen Prefer Blondes: An Intimate Evening with Carol Channing and Justin Vivian Bond, and attendees spoke out on the important issues.
- Why Are We Gay?
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- WATCH: Protesters Tell Antigay Kentucky Clerk 'Do Your Job!' in Showdown With Her Supporters
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'