Civil Survey: Going Blonde Edition
BY Advocate Contributors
March 06 2014 6:00 AM ET
It was a night made in homo heaven when queer chanteuse Justin Vivian Bond sat down to talk with three-time Tony Award winner Carol Channing about her 70-plus years of iconic performing on the 50th anniversary of the premiere of Hello Dolly! The event, produced in January at New York’s Town Hall by gay nightlife fixture Daniel Nardicio, was called Gentlemen Prefer Blondes: An Intimate Evening with Carol Channing and Justin Vivian Bond, and attendees spoke out on the important issues.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality