PHOTOS: Mother's Day Strip Show Raised Cash to Fight HIV
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 15 2014 12:05 PM ET
Enough people commemorated Mother's Day with a strip show on Sunday that thousands of dollars were raised to help fight HIV and AIDS. Ten of Broadway's most delightful and delectable men stripped to their skivvies in the 2014 edition of Broadway Bares: Solo Strips. Delivering a peek at the sumptuous Broadway Bares season, the 10 men and their special "mother" – drag queen Kizha Carr – raised $16,140 by performing choreographed stripteases before a capacity crowd at BPM Nightclub in New York City.
Check out the highlights video below and then enjoy the photos of the guys in action.
Joshua Michael Brickman
Anthony Rooar DeCarlis
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Madonna's 12 Studio Albums Ranked
- George Takei Hosts My Husband's Not Straight — The Perfect Follow-Up to TLC's 'Not Gay' Reality Show
- Op-ed: 6 Lessons a Straight Couple Learned From Owning a Gay Bar