PHOTOS: Mother's Day Strip Show Raised Cash to Fight HIV
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 15 2014 1:05 PM ET
Enough people commemorated Mother's Day with a strip show on Sunday that thousands of dollars were raised to help fight HIV and AIDS. Ten of Broadway's most delightful and delectable men stripped to their skivvies in the 2014 edition of Broadway Bares: Solo Strips. Delivering a peek at the sumptuous Broadway Bares season, the 10 men and their special "mother" – drag queen Kizha Carr – raised $16,140 by performing choreographed stripteases before a capacity crowd at BPM Nightclub in New York City.
Check out the highlights video below and then enjoy the photos of the guys in action.
Joshua Michael Brickman
Anthony Rooar DeCarlis
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win