Best Tweet Ever: The Ultimate Easter Scam
BY Jami Smith
April 08 2012 9:15 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or just whatever made us laugh. For daily updates, join the more than 5,100 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.
And now a post from your host:
Just downloaded a period app for my phone so it has a head's up before Ithrow it out of a window.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) March 23, 2012
NO MEANS NO! - aggressive Spanish teacher
— Mike Leffingwell (@mikeleffingwell) April 3, 2012
Such a double standard: when a guy sleeps with a bunch of girls, he's a "stud," but when I do, I'm a "lesbian"
— Megan Amram (@meganamram) April 2, 2012
Can't sleep? Count gay sheep. You may not sleep, but It's funny watching them bitch about wearing the same outfit.
— Omar(@23_Lies) April 4, 2012
santa claus, the tooth fairy,the easter bunny; parenthood is aseasonal web of lies.
— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) April 8, 2012
Gay couples and Easter have things in common: both sometimes include a hunt for eggs.
— Total Lesbian (@TotalLesbian) April 8, 2012
Judas is the real hero. If not for him this Jesus guy would have never taken off like he did.
— Haleys_Hell (@Haleys_Hell) April 6, 2012
My kids will celebrate the resurrection of Ellen's career. #GayEaster
— Janine Brito (@janinebrito) April 8, 2012
Happy Birthday, Chocolate Jesus!!!!
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) April 8, 2012
Jesus Loves You! He also loves Justin Bieber and the girl who wrote the Twilight books, so don't act all uppity about it.
— Justin Bernhard(@CancerIsAwesome) September 18, 2011
Number 1, Best Tweet Ever:
It's a shame a figure as obviously phony as the Easter Bunny keeps people from appreciating the story of God's son who rose from the dead.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) April 8, 2012
- Meet the 2013 Point Foundation Scholars
- Pastor: Homosexuals Bully Straights
- Op-ed: How Animated Shows Like Futurama Can Unite Us All
- Advocate.com | Gay News | The Advocate | The World's Leading Source for LGBT News and Entertainment
- Day of Decision Op-ed: When a Marriage Would Split Us Up
- Op-ed: Flying While Trans
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Style WATCH: How to Dress For Summer 16 sec ago
- Fitness A Workout Especially for HIV-Positive People 32 min 53 sec ago
- Music Austra's Summer Soundtrack 46 min 22 sec ago
- Books James Franco's A California Childhood: Win Signed Copy 52 min 50 sec ago
- Music WATCH: Cher Wigs Out on The Voice 1 hour 22 min ago
- Entertainment News CA Town Hoists And Promptly Removes Gay Pride Flag 2 hours 30 min ago
- No More Bullying Meet the 2013 Point Scholars: Living Proof It Does Get Better 6:00 AM