Best Tweet Ever: Some Super Heroes Are Gay
BY Jami Smith
June 03 2012 9:42 AM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians and their straight allies. But we do this every day on Twitter. Join the almost 5,400 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.
And now a post from your host:
Sometimes life doesn't hand you lemons. Sometimes you steal them off the bar because you're drunk and you do stupid shit.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) May 23, 2012
When my great-grandparents sacrificed everything to move to America, do you think they knew how many boys I'd be kissing?
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) June 1, 2012
A show about a vampire glee club's exploits in 1960's New York. You're welcome, Hollywood.
— Mary Charlene (@IamEnidColeslaw) May 30, 2012
I would like to see Donald Trump's wives' birth certificates.
— Elayne Boosler (@ElayneBoosler) June 1, 2012
"You complete me." — Puzzle instructions
— Two Pack (@slcsmasher) May 19, 2012
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License
- WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2
- German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics December 08 2013 3:16 PM
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License December 08 2013 2:31 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 December 08 2013 2:15 PM
- Music A Brief History of Macklemore's 'Same Love' December 08 2013 9:10 AM
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member December 08 2013 7:00 AM
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights December 08 2013 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM