Best Tweet Ever: Some Super Heroes Are Gay
BY Jami Smith
June 03 2012 10:42 AM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians and their straight allies. But we do this every day on Twitter. Join the almost 5,400 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.
And now a post from your host:
Sometimes life doesn't hand you lemons. Sometimes you steal them off the bar because you're drunk and you do stupid shit.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) May 23, 2012
When my great-grandparents sacrificed everything to move to America, do you think they knew how many boys I'd be kissing?
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) June 1, 2012
A show about a vampire glee club's exploits in 1960's New York. You're welcome, Hollywood.
— Mary Charlene (@IamEnidColeslaw) May 30, 2012
I would like to see Donald Trump's wives' birth certificates.
— Elayne Boosler (@ElayneBoosler) June 1, 2012
"You complete me." — Puzzle instructions
— Two Pack (@slcsmasher) May 19, 2012
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death