Best Tweet Ever: Some Super Heroes Are Gay
BY Jami Smith
June 03 2012 10:42 AM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians and their straight allies. But we do this every day on Twitter. Join the almost 5,400 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.
And now a post from your host:
Sometimes life doesn't hand you lemons. Sometimes you steal them off the bar because you're drunk and you do stupid shit.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) May 23, 2012
When my great-grandparents sacrificed everything to move to America, do you think they knew how many boys I'd be kissing?
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) June 1, 2012
A show about a vampire glee club's exploits in 1960's New York. You're welcome, Hollywood.
— Mary Charlene (@IamEnidColeslaw) May 30, 2012
I would like to see Donald Trump's wives' birth certificates.
— Elayne Boosler (@ElayneBoosler) June 1, 2012
"You complete me." — Puzzle instructions
— Two Pack (@slcsmasher) May 19, 2012
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- PHOTOS: New Yorkers Combat Violence With Protest
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 23 min 20 sec ago
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship May 22 2013 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy May 22 2013 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall May 22 2013 6:16 PM