Obama Sinks Romney’s Battleship
BY Jami Smith
October 22 2012 11:06 PM ET
Our Gaysayer comedians paid careful attention to the final debate. As fans of the 1980s, they were intitially impressed with Romney. But comedians love a good zinger.
For the lighter side of political coverage, join the more than 7,000 people who follow our @Gaysayer feed for LGBT comedy on Twitter.
Mitt: "Research is great! I love cars! I'm still speaking! I hate gays! My cheeks hurt!" #debate
— Barbara Haynes (@barbhaynes) October 23, 2012
"I love drones. I fathered five of them."
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) October 23, 2012
"Well at least the 1980s still CALL." - Boca residents to their grandchildren. #debate
— Jen Statsky (@jenstatsky) October 23, 2012
— Tamra Brown (@browntamra) October 23, 2012
"Obama has some great ideas; is it ok if I simply repeat them? My memory is terrific." - Mitt Romney
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) October 23, 2012
"If America is strong, then we will be the strongest, because we are the strength of being strong and the economy." - Mitt Romney #debate
— Mike Drucker (@MikeDrucker) October 23, 2012
"It would be terrible to put a religious extremist in power!" said the man in the magic underwear.
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) October 23, 2012
I appreciate how Romney uses the term "bad guys" so that dummies like me know who's who. #debates
— Rory (@RorynotRoy) October 23, 2012
Romney talks about foreign policy like me when I'm at a dinner party pretending that I read the book everyone is talking about
— Sara Schaefer (@saraschaefer1) October 23, 2012
And a P.S.
Sometimes CNN only shoots James Carville from the shoulders up because the rest of him is wrestling a live alligator.
— Chase Mitchell (@ChaseMit) October 23, 2012
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: One Day in Big Gaylarious America 7:00 AM
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 15 Gifts to Keep You Gorgeous 6:00 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Differences Don't Make Families Inferior 5:00 AM
- Parenting Nonprofit Serves Up Resource to Answer LGBT Parents' Questions 5:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married December 11 2013 8:37 PM
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling December 11 2013 7:42 PM
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' December 11 2013 7:10 PM