Obama Sinks Romney’s Battleship
BY Jami Smith
October 23 2012 12:06 AM ET
Our Gaysayer comedians paid careful attention to the final debate. As fans of the 1980s, they were intitially impressed with Romney. But comedians love a good zinger.
For the lighter side of political coverage, join the more than 7,000 people who follow our @Gaysayer feed for LGBT comedy on Twitter.
Mitt: "Research is great! I love cars! I'm still speaking! I hate gays! My cheeks hurt!" #debate
— Barbara Haynes (@barbhaynes) October 23, 2012
"I love drones. I fathered five of them."
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) October 23, 2012
"Well at least the 1980s still CALL." - Boca residents to their grandchildren. #debate
— Jen Statsky (@jenstatsky) October 23, 2012
— Tamra Brown (@browntamra) October 23, 2012
"Obama has some great ideas; is it ok if I simply repeat them? My memory is terrific." - Mitt Romney
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) October 23, 2012
"If America is strong, then we will be the strongest, because we are the strength of being strong and the economy." - Mitt Romney #debate
— Mike Drucker (@MikeDrucker) October 23, 2012
"It would be terrible to put a religious extremist in power!" said the man in the magic underwear.
— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) October 23, 2012
I appreciate how Romney uses the term "bad guys" so that dummies like me know who's who. #debates
— Rory (@RorynotRoy) October 23, 2012
Romney talks about foreign policy like me when I'm at a dinner party pretending that I read the book everyone is talking about
— Sara Schaefer (@saraschaefer1) October 23, 2012
And a P.S.
Sometimes CNN only shoots James Carville from the shoulders up because the rest of him is wrestling a live alligator.
— Chase Mitchell (@ChaseMit) October 23, 2012
- Commentary Op-ed: No One Is Invincible 2 hours 38 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: NOM Can’t Shut Me Down 2 hours 39 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Everything You Need to Know About PrEP 2 hours 43 min ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: Can I Transmit HIV Through Oral Sex? 2 hours 54 min ago
- Current Issue Derek Jarman's Alternative to The New Gay Credo 6:01 AM
- Archives From The Archives: The Groovy Guy, '69 6:00 AM
- Religion Op-Ed: Pope's Legacy Will Be That He's Willing to Listen 4:00 AM