WATCH: Jon Stewart Takes Down Antonin Scalia
BY Lucas Grindley
December 15 2012 8:37 AM ET
Jon Stewart took on Sen. Lindsey Graham's doubts about threesomes and Justice Antonin Scalia's worries about murder to make the case for marriage equality during Thursday's show.
"Good old slippery, sodomy-slope Scalia," Stewart said, summing up the Supreme Court justice's recent equating of LGBT people with murderers.
Graham was asked about his view on same-sex love during a CNN interview and inexplicably focused on whether three people could love each other. Of course, he awkwardly did this during a joint interview with the two other parts of the "Three Amigos," as senators Graham, John McCain and Joe Lieberman like to call themselves.
Watch Stewart's view on the whole thing below.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship